Thread: Bullbar for GQ Nissan Patrol

Bullbar for GQ Nissan Patrol

Lads,

I'm searching for a steel bullbar for a GQ Nissan Patrol. It needs to be winch suitable.

No ... I haven't succombed to the dark side and sold the Landy but I'm chasing the bar for a rellie down here in Tassie.

We can arrange freight. Thought someone might have one lying around up there. Especially seeing as it's a Nissan and there should be broken down GQ's in most backyards...

Scrap is about all their good for

Thanks Gents

Brett

Re: Bullbar for GQ Nissan Patrol

That won't get you very far Brett.

I'll ask Brad...........

if you don't hear back from me in 7 days. he ain't got one. !

Phill

BTW. certain Rolled, smashed and drowned Nissans are STILL going strong.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Nice! about the scrap remark, glad my soon to be trusty GQ didnt hear it.

Those bars are hard to find for the GQs, GU secondhand bars are a dime a dozen but winch GQ bars at least in my experience at a fair price and condition are hard, I have been looking for nearly a year.

Nissan sell the standard tube winchbar for around $650.00 I nearly bought one of those out of mild desperation, gotta ring around the dealers as each seem to have their own idea of what price to sell their stuff.

cheers fnq

Thanks lads,

The Nissan spray was for my cousin who was standing over my shoulder at the time of writing. He's looking for a the bar. He's got an alloy bar but has just got a free winch so now we need the bar.

I've got to admit the GQ's aren't a bad car - it certainly keeps going and going.

Brett

hhhhhmmmm,

Not as many cracked up GQs sitting around in backyards as I may have thought.