Thread: stocked impd license 4 npd?

stocked impd license 4 npd?

as the title suggests do you need a license to fish here? i thought not but just better check

Re: stocked impd license 4 npd?

Currently no.

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

cheers thought so, better to double check than be an idiot

Ben,

Anybody can fish from the bank in all public access areas of the dam with no licencing or permits.

The Pine Rivers Fish Management Association is the group that does the stocking of North Pine Dam. They raise thier money to buy fingerlings via boat access permits under a limited access system. Basically the water board who owns the dam and several others around will only allow fishing vessels in one arm of the dam and a maximum of 200 permits per yr to be released to the public. Basically you place your name in the hat for a draw of the chance to be one of those 200 permit holders. The permits cost $110.00 for one yr access the last time they were offered. There has been no permits for two years now as there is no water access for vehicles and trailers and areas are greatly reduced and possibly are no longer linked with navigable waters.

When the dam returns to 75% capacity again they are planning on offering permits once more.

Jack.
    Last edited by tunaticer; 19-07-2007 at 04:14 PM.

Nice thread B_E_N!!!!

Ed

75% ,oh well I'm 44, wont see that before I retire!