Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Southern Bay M & G. rejigged.

Re: Southern Bay M & G. rejigged.

I'm white and kinda special
    Will that do?? Please, pretty please
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by Poodroo View Post
    G'day. You can put me down for this one Mike weather pending. If I win lotto in the meantime I will be a definite because I will by an "all weather" boat with my wads of cash. If I don't win lotto then I guess I may well have to look at my options because I can't very well sleep in #2 now can I unless someone lets me tie off on their much bigger boat and let's me spend the night on their luxury cruiser.

Poodroo
    just curl up in the bottom and snooze..or just fish all night

Ah it'll be summer...just curl up on some sand somewhere.
    I used to do it all the time when I was young and used to drink

Remember to tie the anchor to your toe though so you know when it's on the go.
    Hey that rhymes....that why I didn't say when #2 on the go...didn't fit in

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    just curl up in the bottom and snooze..or just fish all night

Thats the trouble with young whipper snappers these days Pinhead. Pussies.... wooses.... nancy boys cant curl up in the bottom of a boat for a kip.....

Unlike us old farts Pinhead, drink anywhere sleep anywhere.....................

Mike

All right for you blokes who have a tinny big enough to curl up on the bottom of the hull...I know yours is at least flat Mike...Poor Poo and I would have to be 2 foot 6 to be able to curl up on the bottom of our tinnies to have a snooze
    I might have to bring the big boat up but then I remember the last time I launched the big boat at Viccy Pt. I've never done so much pushing and shoving across sand and mud in my entire life.
    Beach kip sounds like the go at the mo.
    Last edited by finga; 07-08-2007 at 08:09 PM.

my fiance Bec has already curled up on the deck and slept while i fished, with her it wouldnt matter where/when/how, where theres a will theres a way as Bec has demonstrated many times, reckon any size of tinny wouldnt faze her it depends on how serious you and Poo are about having a kip, but Poo has made it more difficult for himself to kip, I noticed on the weekend he now has baitboards etc now adorning #2

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Poodroo View Post
    G'day. You can put me down for this one Mike weather pending. If I win lotto in the meantime I will be a definite because I will by an "all weather" boat with my wads of cash. If I don't win lotto then I guess I may well have to look at my options because I can't very well sleep in #2 now can I unless someone lets me tie off on their much bigger boat and let's me spend the night on their luxury cruiser.

Poodroo
    Is Neil going?

Big boats make you soft and distract you from fishing too much . I wouldn't want to disadvantage anyone by offering a nice warm berth
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

HI All,

Just confirmed a few things with the guys down at Viccie Pt VMR for the M&G. They are very keen to help and will put on a bbq for us Ausfishers, the cost will be a small donation to cover their costs thinking between $5 to $10 bucks depending on what they do. The word "prawns"was mentioned as a possibility but we will finalise that closer to the day when we know likely numbers.

Also they will be offering some prizes and doing some raffles doing the day. The bbq area will beside the VMR and we are looking getting permission for extra parking space on the grounds so we dont clog up the ramps to much for others.

Will keep you posted
    cheers
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Aigutso View Post
    HI All,

Just confirmed a few things with the guys down at Viccie Pt VMR for the M&G. They are very keen to help and will put on a bbq for us Ausfishers, the cost will be a small donation to cover their costs thinking between $5 to $10 bucks depending on what they do. The word "prawns"was mentioned as a possibility but we will finalise that closer to the day when we know likely numbers.

Also they will be offering some prizes and doing some raffles doing the day. The bbq area will beside the VMR and we are looking getting permission for extra parking space on the grounds so we dont clog up the ramps to much for others.

Will keep you posted
    cheers
    Mike
    This was the same bloke that T1 met at Wello ramp, he was actually meaning he would throw left over bait on the barbie for us he reckons they will be that fresh Sounds like a great excuse for a M@G Mike!!

Scalem

Slight revision to the classes as meant to include a kids division, so here is the updated info

M&G Southern Bay

Date: 8th - 9th Dec 3pm Saturday to 11 am Sunday

New Moon on the Mon 10th

Tides: Sat L 3.10pm H 8.30pm Sun L 2.38am H 9.16am
    Held out of Victoria Point (VMR) also has 2nd ramp near Ferry if gets to crowded.

Boundaries: Raby Bay to Amity down to bottom of Macleay Island back to Victoria Point ( see map previously posted)

Rules/Classes;

1: Best fish over 3kg
    2: Best fish 1kg to 3kg
    3: Best fish 1kg and below

Kids
    1: Best fish (no species limits except has to be legal)
    2: Best Whiting ( legal of course)

Viccie Pt VMR like I previously posted will be wacking on a BBQ with a small donation fee to cover their costs, reckon will be a great pre- Xmas bash,, ps any one know of any good trophy maker? pm me please with details.. much appreciated, also want to thank Home Sweet Loans for wacking up some sponsorship straight up to kick it along.

So pencil it in for a Xmas bash and fish..

mike

Looks like you have this bubbling along nicely Mike.

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Hi All,
    Im organising a few things especially the social side of things like the bbq so I wanted to get a feel of likely numbers. When this thread got re-jigged a few posts didnt make it, so if you put your hand up before do it again if your likely to attend. Its in December so im hoping we make a big Ausfish xmas bash with a bit of fish thrown in as well.

cheers
    Mike
    Tangles KFC

Harry_H01 and I would be in with our boats. We missed out on the River to Mud challenge due to work and family committments, hopefully we won't miss this one.
    There'll be about 6 of us at this stage.
    Last edited by JRBK; 04-10-2007 at 12:29 PM.

Hope you still have me down as a starter Mike. Might have my Dad with me but will let ya know.

Just for finga and Poodroo.......ah my nice, 18 1/2 foot half cabin, long v-berth, comfy sleep........mmmm I look forward to it.

The only reason I won't be there at this stage is if Mrs Puff drops Baby Puff #2 way too early. Can't see that happening though (touch wood)
    Cheers,
    Chris