Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: crazy yanks

Re: crazy yanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened View Post
    G'day

Greg... is the lady in town???? I'm there.

There is a similar one based in manly harbour at RQYS, about 60', named polaris.

Dave
    It was last week when I was passing through ahhh working

Awesome boat

G'day

Greg, she's my dream boat, It will be modelled on the same design and I will call her Inspiration 2.

Only a few million, no worries at all.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo View Post
    LOL should see it out of the water

what a monster. Only downside i could see what be manouvering it with the outboards. would be like reversing a bannana bus up a multi storey car park ..

Yep some of those things would just be skipping across the water.

Fish Guts you might be surprized how easy it is to manuver in tight places with a multi -engine boat. At dead stop one engine foward one in reverse and the boat will spin around its own axis.

Wahoo I live in the south east U.S. Those "battle wagons" are in a whole nother class. Like taking your house to the fishing grounds.
    Last edited by pennman; 14-07-2007 at 09:59 PM.

Bloody Yanks
    Check this out it is really over the top
    Tanglefoot

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury16 View Post
    Yep, they are some pretty magnificant boats, but do you reckon they could compete against this centre cab RIB???
    sorry, i was unable to resize and upload squear rear view of it.
    cheers Peter

i dont think any1 would be able to compete with the fuel price either geezes mate theyd suck down 100litres in 1 minute flat.

cheers dave

Quote Originally Posted by pennman View Post
    Fish Guts you might be surprized how easy it is to manuver in tight places with a multi -engine boat. At dead stop one engine foward one in reverse and the boat will spin around its own axis.

Wahoo I live in the south east U.S. Those "battle wagons" are in a whole nother class. Like taking your house to the fishing grounds.
    yeah know what your saying, but nothing compares to shaft drive manouvering. cant even reverse in our cat to a berth and the outboards are 12. ft apart. outboards just lack manouverbility big time in reverse.