Thread: Returning member.......

Returning member.......

Hey guys, just a question and I thought I'd post here because it isn't directly related to fishing.
    I noticed upon my return to ausfish after a short hyatis that we now have a thanks button. This is a great addition to ausfish but where does one go to find out exactly why one was thanked? Being the vane creature that I am i want to know what it was I did that deserved thanks apparently 2 times.
    Cheers and tight lines, hopefully
    4x4F..

Re: Returning member.......

G/day 4x4f its a thanks botton that is pressed if someone likes what you have posted in one of your replys if you have said somthing good you might get a thanks but look out if you say something that isn't what some other people on this site think you will get a sh!t fight . so there you have it in a nut shell .......BOB

Thanks BOB. I took a few days to notice the 'thanks' button actually(my wife says similar things but we won't got here)
    What i was looking for but haven't found yet is how to locate which particular thread/post an individual has posted thanks for....It will be bleeding obvious after it's pointed out but I am yet to see it

Thats how it works and welcome back mate. Bob is right but I shouldn't get into too much sh@t with that post (hopefully).
    Cheers
    Pete
    Last edited by Raesen; 12-07-2007 at 07:11 PM. Reason: addition