Thread: Wanted: Tinnie

Wanted: Tinnie

Hi guys, just wondering if any1 is selling a small tinnie Prefferably alluminium but fibreglass may be acceptable if in good condition. It needs to be no bigger than 3.5 metres or 11ft and no smaller than about 2.75metres.
    I just want the bare hull as i have a motor and a box trailer.
    I am probably not ready to buy for a couple of weeks because i will have to sell my kayak first but im just throwing the post up to see if anybody has a boat that suits my needs.
    Thankyou.
    PS. PM ME IF U WANNA BUY A KAYAK THATS SET UP FOR FISHING, IT DOESNT SUIT MY NEEDS.

Re: Wanted: Tinnie

Try asking in the wanted section, Timmy.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

can you PM me some photos of the kayak you are wishing to sell, thanks. A mate of mine is eager to purchase a rigged kayak or canoe for fishing. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by DavShmav View Post
    can you PM me some photos of the kayak you are wishing to sell, thanks. A mate of mine is eager to purchase a rigged kayak or canoe for fishing. Cheers.
    There's no facility for pm'ing attachments. Any pics would have to be posted here or preferably in the ads section.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

anyone

try in the wanted forum....

cheers alex
    Last edited by sik008; 11-07-2007 at 05:50 PM.