Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 M Rollinator Real Facts.......

Re: 7 M Rollinator Real Facts.......

Deiter is alf stewart that bloke off home and aways ????
    Ta

G'day Saurian. Yep, that's the flamin bastard.
    Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. But ,flogging him into submission will result in him taking up crabbing.... and once he gets a taste of that sh*t, well, he may never return again.

We have digressed havn't we ????
    My Bums fine , just get the missus to check ...
    2 minutes later , yep she's given me the all clear deiter.
    Just a bit of clay on the pubes on the edge but lol....
    Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Deiter View Post
    Oh for farks sake Kerry, stop making a toss of yourself. For once how about you take a chill pill and accept that what Ty is saying is fact. If i was him, i wouldn't bother trying to justify the FACTS for you, coz you will just find another stupid reason to doubt it. Talk about sending a thread to the gutter. Please get over yourself. I've said it b4, and i'll say it again, deadset sometimes you you resemble Alf Stewart with a period.

Damo

p.s. I like Coco Pops. Have a nice day.
    Yeah funny isn't how comments can bite ya on the ar$e

Ok Deiter, saviour of being bitten on the .... so a guy goes from where ???? 1770 to Musgrave and justifies sea state, sea height on wave bouys, you might need to kelp him out, which bouys?

Anything you can "add" deither will be looked on favourably and could redeem your yourself

Regards, Kerry.

Gentleman,

We are all entitiled to our comments and some have taken the matter as a personall attack on the vessel in question as it was not inttended to do so.....Simply state what had happeded on that day ..and most importantly no lives were lost (first thing)..

I am a first time post on this sight and in fact never really had a reason to submit a post...

I really felt as though my side of the story needed to be shared to boaties alike .As i mentioned i have done some reserch into this and have found some interesting facts.

Regards, Outer Edge.

dont stop this thread.........its to funny

stick it to em Kerry

Ty

Dont worry about Kerry mate, anyone that knows you and your brother knows the storys are true You and TBB are both mad b@stards As for Kerry , well if he was on death row, his last wish would be for an arguement

Ian

Outer edge , don't feel guilty or ashamed , we are all about to do the final lap in the 'special olympics' that is if we have enough arms or legs to compete.
    Ta

sure Kerry, what do you want to know?? If i can help in any constructive way, i will. First thing i can do is say that this isn't a thread on wave rider bouys, their positioning or accuracy. It is on the rollinator and i have no experience or knowledge to pass on, hence my absence from the thread thus far.

And, yes, we know sometimes the bs flys thick on here. but in this instance the man in question is known to me and others on this site and if you had met him you wouldn't be wasting your time calling for his head on the chopping block.

I would also like to say that i have found all this thoroughly entertaining.
    Last edited by Deiter; 05-07-2007 at 08:25 PM.
    Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. But ,flogging him into submission will result in him taking up crabbing.... and once he gets a taste of that sh*t, well, he may never return again.

Yeah Deiter what wave bouys would one base the sea state, wave height on (as stated) going from 1770 to Musgrave?

But also you see Deiter I didn't initially raise this thing about wave bouys but since someone else did then they must be able to state which ones, regardless of this being a thread on wave riders or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo View Post
    dont stop this thread.........its to funny

stick it to em Kerry
    It's classic entertainment really.A regular soap opera,actually.
    I forget....What is it actually about again?
    Oh yeah....Whats the best way to drive a stake through the heart of the anti-christ...oh sorry I mean Kerry.
    Surely there are more important issues here than personally attacking one bloke.
    Maybe we could talk about why a certain boat turned turtle for a change.....or maybe not!

Quote Originally Posted by reef_king View Post
    All of what i said in (smallunits) post is true.Wind speeds, wave heights were acurratly recorded from wave bouy readings. I don't appreciate members of this forum saying that it's BS when they don't know me or weren't there.....I know
    it happened and those that were there know it happened, the campers on the
    island, the trawler guys and the mainland charter guys that kept in contact with us on the way out.....and i guess thats all that matters.

I have now got the cat and have been out in a continual 35-40knts gusting to 52knts, average swells were 5m and peakers at 7-8m (Again all this was recorded of wave bouys) and we were out in it for 3 days, left mooloolaba travelled 110nmls one way north up along fraser, fished for a bit then tucked in behind a container vessel on our trip south back to port. I have been out in alot of 30-40knot blows and experencied 5+m swells many times...if you don't belive it then tuff luck to you...or maybe you want to talk to one of the many people i have taken out in these conditions.

ty
    All I want to know is which bouys ??????????????????

Hey orderly , how did your trip go????
    Patrol boat something is on the box , filmed up your way ????
    Ta

Yes Kerry , your very clever Kerry! At least you highlighted the right part of ty thread this time as i'm sure the awnser to the second part of ty post was Mooloolahbah, this was the part you asked for earlier

But could we please keep this on the topic!!! What was it you said earlier.... oh yes here it is......
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry View Post
    OK GUYS

Somewhere in all of this we need to actually work out if this is going to be a BS thread and advertisment for some half breed or an actual real hard look at the point in question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How about taking your own advice it's the only one you ever seem to agree with

Emu park is the closest non privately owned wave bouy .
    Not quite 110 nm north of Fraser. lol.....
    Ta