Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Show us ya Bass!

Re: Show us ya Bass!

caught this one in own dam just near cania... i often catch the 50+ bass out of it. caught on a popper

Heres a couple i got today for ya's. Cheers

my young fella go this one the other day he was stoked. cheers bdowdy..brett[ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 22232

Hi all had one of those sessions yesterday that a dream of.Not large fish,But plenty of em,In some of the most picturesque surroundings on the planet.

I still can't get enough of our Australian Bass .

Regards. B8.
    The underlying spirit of angling,Is that the skill of the angler,Is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish,And that the latter is entitled to an even chance for his life. Regards, Hardb8.Kickin tails and razin scales since 1979.

Nice one B8. One battle scarred Jackall. I bet your thumb has the same wear marks.

Quote Originally Posted by bdowdy View Post
    my young fella go this one the other day he was stoked. cheers bdowdy..brett[ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 22232
    Go little man

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    Go little man
    THANKS LGM TOOK HIM OUT THE OTHER DAY AND HE KICKED MY BUTT.. JUST PUT REPORT UP IN FRESHWATER..CHEERS BDOWDY

Hey guys, had to put this one up. Caught on a tn60 at Clarrie hall dam a couple of years ago...

Hungry little buggers.

bren.
    Last edited by bchaser; 29-01-2009 at 09:30 PM. Reason: to attach the pic

G'day Bchaser,
    How cool are these fish?At times their aggression can be astounding .Here's a few shots of some lil tackers taken off the top awhile ago.

Great to see this thread still moving along.

Cheers. B8.
    The underlying spirit of angling,Is that the skill of the angler,Is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish,And that the latter is entitled to an even chance for his life. Regards, Hardb8.Kickin tails and razin scales since 1979.

Aggressive allrite, this bloke was on a Bara Clasic 120 10+, 80lb leader and 50lb braid, and he still smacked the lure and tried to put his head back into cover, great fish!

Nice fish 65,
    Looks fit and strong.....Monduran?

I'm not surprised that he hit that lure though.I've seen a 45cm F.L. Bass,Cough up at the bank on capture,18cm of Boney Bream minus it's head. I got pics of it.Will try and dig em up.

This Badboy had taken aggression to a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by basskid View Post
    hi guys and gals i would just like to add my share of bas there are alot more pics but these are my favs thanks everyone
    have a good holiday cheers
    WILL! some of those bass are massive.
    You got Measurements or weights?

Attachment 41659

Current PB is 46fork, this must have been 40? cant find pb pic..
    all Robina Lakes, Must fish Hinze soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardb8 View Post
    Nice fish 65,
    Looks fit and strong.....Monduran?

I'm not surprised that he hit that lure though.I've seen a 45cm F.L. Bass,Cough up at the bank on capture,18cm of Boney Bream minus it's head. I got pics of it.Will try and dig em up.

This Badboy had taken aggression to a whole new level.
    Yup, Monduran B8, got a pic of another one somewhere I picked off as barra by catch as well, even though they are totally out gunned on the barra gear, they still have a go, aussie fish to the core I reckon.

Couple shore based from NPD