Classifieds

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 109
  1. #76

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    Little tacker from Borumba, but a great place to have a cast and suck in the serenity



  2. #77

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    great piccys that middle photo looks so fishy,also match the hatch with the boney is great.cheers brett

  3. #78

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Little tacker from Borumba, but a great place to have a cast and suck in the serenity
    Go the Spro. nice one mate. Love that "Old Glory" colour

  4. #79

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    Go the Spro. nice one mate. Love that "Old Glory" colour

    Yup, good little lure mate, and at 10 bucks cheaper than their more popular cousins, I know why theres a few in my tackle bag!

    Hows NPD been fishing, was thinking of a trip, but not overly interested in beating a path to you know where with the joe blakes at the moment.



  5. #80

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    Picked up this feisty little bloke on a River to Sea popper at Lenthalls.They're good value in the fighting category.
    Paulo

  6. #81

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    Got this fella this morn off the surface.

  7. #82

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    I heven't fished all that much for Bass, my biggest is only 40cm, but planning on beating that soon and also fish more often for them!!

    First photo is a fish with deformed dorsal, NOT from upper reaches of Noosa.

    Here's a few piccies.

  8. #83

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    Here is a couple of walk in jobs before the rain

    Cheers

    Steven

  9. #84

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    Got four bass this morning, three over 50 . Here's two, the other is still on a mates camera. A very good morning indeed !!!
    All taken on a Damiki Napjaru.
    So shines a good deed in a weary world
    - William S Shakespeare and William S Wonka_

  10. #85

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    nice lgm,very fat.cheers brett

  11. #86

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    Quote Originally Posted by bdowdy View Post
    nice lgm,very fat.cheers brett
    Yeh Brett I know I know. The servo around the corner have these really nice gourmet sausage rolls. I can't resist them when I'm on my way to work on these cold mornings.
    I'll hit the gym soon I promise.
    So shines a good deed in a weary world
    - William S Shakespeare and William S Wonka_

  12. #87

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    Yeh Brett I know I know. The servo around the corner have these really nice gourmet sausage rolls. I can't resist them when I'm on my way to work on these cold mornings.
    I'll hit the gym soon I promise.
    nice one lgm i asked for that now

  13. #88

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    LGM and Brian, jeez you fellas have pulled a few fat fish their!! nice work.

    heres a couple of recent fish from up this way. Got a pic of a horse from Monduran the other day..its on another camera. post it soon.

    cheers Steve

  14. #89

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    LGM and Brian, jeez you fellas have pulled a few fat fish their!! nice work.

    heres a couple of recent fish from up this way. Got a pic of a horse from Monduran the other day..its on another camera. post it soon.

    cheers Steve
    Hey Steve, do you actually target bass in Monduran or was it a barra bycatch ?
    Geez there'd be some nervous bass in that pond.
    So shines a good deed in a weary world
    - William S Shakespeare and William S Wonka_

  15. #90

    Re: Show us ya Bass!

    nice match the hatch shot with the blade Steveros.

    The mythical Monduran Bass, funny watching that AFC episode up there and the boys were getting smoked in the sticks by barra on the bass gear. Ouch, expensive game to play.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us