Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Show us ya Bass!

Re: Show us ya Bass!

Get a few of these occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Getout View Post
    Get a few of these occasionally.
    Mate that is a nice fish.How long was it?

Yeh, top fish Mal. Love them night forays don't ya. Bet he towed ya around in the hobie.

Banshee, it was about 50cm to the fork. Only took a rough measurement, didn't want to distress it too long. Chucked him back for another day.
    Yes Tim, nice way to end the day. Fought like a yellowfin!

A couple of pics from my dawn session at NPD.

heres a nice coloured fat little bass i got yesterday arvo.cheers bdowdy[ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 11401

Attachment 11402

More great fish guys, keep 'em coming. I have some tragic news, my beloved quick b has met an untimely fate. I ripped it out of some floating weed it was stuck in, and it came back at a rate of knots smashing into the side of the boat. It must've split or had it's front smashed off as all that remained on my line was the tow point wire and split ring. The body was nowhere to be seen, presumedly sunk. Was pretty devo'd to say the least, but forced me to try the other quick b I've had in my tacklebox for a while. Never been overly fond of it's appearance due to it's gaudy fluoro yellow colour scheme. But the bass don't seem to mind, they've been nailing it like there's no tomorrow. Here's 1 from this arvo, saved the day as I thought I was gonna donut. Was a cranky fish too, many anxious moments when it found some submerged structure. It would not give up, had it picked for a much larger fish

Top work Tiges ,
    Don't stress too much about the quick's.I've still got a couple here stashed for ya when we eventually catch up.Hopefully soon.

Just finished a 9 week straight stretch,Capped of with two 90+ hour weeks.Can't wait for a decent session on the water.Me arm has just been sporadicly castin outta nowhere at work,Without a water or a rod in sight .

Cheers B8.
    The underlying spirit of angling,Is that the skill of the angler,Is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish,And that the latter is entitled to an even chance for his life. Regards, Hardb8.Kickin tails and razin scales since 1979.

I was hoping ya still had those lures Rick. Sounds like you're suffering the major drawbacks of non-fishing dementia, involuntary casting syndrome. All that extra working should fund some nice new toys for ya. Talk to ya soon about catching up for a fish.

Cheers m8
    Tiges

My first ever bass lol only a little fella but none the less thought i would cuck it up

Hi Bass fans,
    I hope this works.These are two of the coolest advertisments I've ever seen,And they just have to go in this thread .If you throw lures at Bass,And deal in the art of deception,I'm sure you'll understand .Click below.

Pi$$ funny,Enjoy,B8.
    Last edited by Hardb8; 28-08-2007 at 06:22 PM.
    The underlying spirit of angling,Is that the skill of the angler,Is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish,And that the latter is entitled to an even chance for his life. Regards, Hardb8.Kickin tails and razin scales since 1979.

Chicks can do it too.
    After a 5 minute class in traps 101,Which involved quick lessons in :- Counting down to depth,Retrieve styles,And hook setting.Her only question was then asked "How do I know I've got one?"
    LOL ."You'll know" Was my reply.

My bride then went on to trick her first ever lure caught fish,Which was a nice specimen from Borumba.It was a top stoush on 4lb,And she went 42 F.L. .Very proud husband indeed.I can't wait to have a couple of kids,And teach them.

Cheers B8.

thats a different lookin jackall rick, nice effort for both of yas i will post some more pics after this sunday cause im goin bassin finally hahah caint wait

Some great looking fish there fellas not much action for bass where i live.

cheers virty

Here's a few pic's from our Saturday morning North Pine adventure. Please excuse the photo of the bass with the missing tail, my little fella took the picture and was a bit wobbly with the camera. ( hence the slightly worried look on my face ) don't drop it....don't drop it