Thread: Thanks To You Aussie Fisherman

Thanks To You Aussie Fisherman

Hi there

I would just like to say thanks to this forum and it's members that have taken the time to generate some feedback on my film FISHEYE, I am new to forums, and have had some great feedback from forums all over the world, But this forum I found to be without a doubt the most interesting and fun and has made me laugh a lot with some great comments,and it is just the tonic for a now flood ridden country, good old blighty,to cheer up a piss poor summer,once again many thanks to you all guys ,and this forum. it's been an experience. I'm off now to get soaked up the pub.

Cheers.

Gary

May the gods be withyou.

Re: Thanks To You Aussie Fisherman

Quote Originally Posted by gm33 View Post
    Hi there

I would just like to say thanks to this forum and it's members that have taken the time to generate some feedback on my film FISHEYE, I am new to forums, and have had some great feedback from forums all over the world, But this forum I found to be without a doubt the most interesting and fun and has made me laugh a lot with some great comments,and it is just the tonic for a now flood ridden country, good old blighty,to cheer up a piss poor summer,once again many thanks to you all guys ,and this forum. it's been an experience. I'm off now to get soaked up the pub.

Cheers.

Gary

May the gods be withyou.
    No drinkers here then?

Sorry mate we were all up the pub getting on the drink, only just sobered up enough to have some hope of actually identifying the letters on the keyboard, hence the tardy response.

Quote Originally Posted by shayned View Post
    Sorry mate we were all up the pub getting on the drink, only just sobered up enough to have some hope of actually identifying the letters on the keyboard, hence the tardy response.
    That's the spirit.

Cheers

Gary

What was the fish?
    That's the fattest fox I've ever seen!
    Good luck with the movie making.
    Back to the grog. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by mirage View Post
    What was the fish?
    That's the fattest fox I've ever seen!
    Good luck with the movie making.
    Back to the grog. Cheers.
    the fish was a pike, a master predetor in our waters.regarding the fox, me thinks you may have had too much grog, standard size for a female.

Cheers M8, have a few on me

Gary