Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Fishing For a Cause!

Re: Fishing For a Cause!

Bump this idea is too good to be on page 8
    Stuie
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

Haven't been on here for a while, have been really busy. I haven't seen any emails or anything.
    Whats happening??

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by edleigh7 View Post
    Haven't been on here for a while, have been really busy. I haven't seen any emails or anything.
    Whats happening??

Ed
    Sorry Ed there has been a few spanners in the works. I know that Chris has been snowed under with preparations prior to the election and I myself have been putting things on hold until my wife was over her heart operation but alas I have been hit with some health problems also which I won't go into yet until I have some test results back from the hospital. I promise that things will be under way again at full steam real soon and you will be one of the first to find out what is happening. Next meeting will resume 2/11/07 the first Sunday of December for sure.

Regards,

Poodroo

Quote Originally Posted by Poodroo View Post

I promise that things will be under way again at full steam real soon and you will be one of the first to find out what is happening. Next meeting will resume 2/11/07 the first Sunday of December for sure.

Regards,

Poodroo
    Andrew, make the above statement subject to your results mate. I'm hopefully, not being pessimistic, but you need to put yourself first..............says he who should've seen it coming

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Andrew I hope the test results go well, I only kissed you a couple of times!!

In all seriousness mate, hope all goes well

Ed