Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Fishing For a Cause!

Re: Fishing For a Cause!

i think if we are going to do this to the best of our ability, i think maybe a webpage should be setup or a email- mailing list where specifics can be shown or Q&A. stuff like C&R guidelines and proceedures. i also got a thought about providing info on target species or likley areas with hints, tips and gear info so we could try and appeal to a wider group of people, for example this comp may be an oppourtunity for people that dont go fishing very often to learn something, help to a needing cause with the added extra of prizes and get and active for a day. anyways just another idea

I agree Ben, if this is to become an annual event it will need to be run like a well oiled machine which I have no doubt it will judging by the quality of appointed chiefs (secretary included Ben, hope you know shorthand mate & are up to speed with the legalities of workplace sexual harrassment, lol). It will definately need a website & the like (the sooner the better). This is going to be a great event so we all need to support it to the fullest.

Matt
    c'mon, take the bait....

yeh i know the legalities, dont harrass me for sex, you cant afford it! jks

sorry to dissapoint anyone

Who the hell is Barry Dawson?????????????????????????????????

And i dont blame him for not believing in New Zealand. Millions dont, and who cares anyway?????

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin_Mike View Post
    Who the hell is Barry Dawson?????????????????????????????????

And i dont blame him for not believing in New Zealand. Millions dont, and who cares anyway?????

Mike
    The Cougar Man I have just been informed off the telly. Mike what happened to the shark on your avatar?/

Ed

A few million sheep believe in New Zealand for more then a couple of reasons

Dear Mr Moderator...a good cleanup of this thread may be needed soon
    Just to tidy it up a bit.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

ive got a heap of barry dawson comments, like the chuck norris ones - great for a laugh

The website B_E_N is underway. I own a marketing company that does these things and provides hosting so I am getting that sorted out now as our donation to "The Cause".
    Cheers,
    Chris

Cool Re: Fishing For a Cause!

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    Just a thought.
    I was reading about the event specific brag mat earlier in this thread. Perhaps it could have some informative catch and release tips printed on it.
    Hey mate - we are engaging with DPI&F regarding the comp and having a spot for the bragmat and provide some information at the event. Its all part of the plans but we need to get through the red tape with association and registration first so we can start getting things happening as a full legal entity.

Cheers,
    Puff
    Cheers,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Puff_Daddy View Post
    The website B_E_N is underway. I own a marketing company that does these things and provides hosting so I am getting that sorted out now as our donation to "The Cause".
    Excellent work BFD, let us all know when she is up and running Do we know when the next meeting is yet?

Ed

G'day everyone, the next proposed planning committee meeting will be for Sunday 19th. of August just to give everyone ample warning. For anyone intending to come along to this one can you please PM either myself or Big_Puff_Daddy to let us know numbers. The usual time of 2pm at the usual place so long as Kingtin is okay with this. Can provide address via a PM if required.

Regards,

Poodroo

Hey Puff,
    re the website and all that, Liquid Interactive where going help/sponsor/build that site/graphics, give me a yell, if you have that sorted cool

cheers
    Mike

Hi Mike,

PM Coming mate.

Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

Just another reminder to everyone that the next committee meeting is at Kingtin's place at 2pm on Sunday 19th. August. All are welcome to attend. Just PM me for the address if you don't know where Kingtin lives and also so that I can get an idea of numbers so I can let the host know how many to cater for.

Regards,

Poodroo