Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Boating etiquet towards land fishos

Re: Boating etiquet towards land fishos

Good on you Mini696, thats fantastic to hear

God Kev, thats a bit of a worry, always remember to take a big breath 1st, count to ten then have a 2nd think about giving them curry

A few weeks back, just after my 40th birthday I was at the shops and some yob flew past me in his ute and hurled abuse at me and called me an old c#nt - I mean for goodness sake !! I only have a few grey hairs, come on.. but anyway I saw red and had the car in reverse and was about to go for it when I looked in the mirror to make sure my exit was clear & saw my son, 6 years old, apple of me eye and all..

Obviously I took my own advice, put the car back in to the car park spot and went on with the shopping. Sure, these days after 4+ years of martial arts, I could have probably done some damage...so what ? the judge would eat that up and it would make me look more of a villian.. no one heard this goose call me that name, but they would have seen me beat the tar out of him, hence I am the aggressor

All I am saying is have a good think about it before you go someone

14/0 hook you say ? so did you have to pay for a replacement sail ?

scope my opionion exactly u took the letters off me keyboard cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtysanchez View Post
    All I am saying is have a good think about it before you go someone

14/0 hook you say ? so did you have to pay for a replacement sail ?
    Magistrate told us both to grow up and ordered me to pay for stitching (110 bucks). I think there was a bit of Political correctness involved as I pleaded the racist card

With regards to the martial arts...........Josh (kingcobe) has just got his first Dan to his black belt.not bad for 10 yr old eh? When he steps out of line...I have to p[ick my words carefully

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.