Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sandy straight Longtail

Re: sandy straight Longtail

chris mate, if i send you a pic of the flies ive got, would it be possible if you could let us know what ones are must haves for these boorumba togas, id tell you if i knew what they wer called or even if i brought them, i think they are wolly buggers but not really sure, anyways thanks for the pm, ill be in touch,

cheers ben

Ben not a problem mate check your PM's

Federation of Fly Fishers
    International Certified Casting Instructor
    Sunshine Coast Fly Fishers
    www.saltwaterflyfishers.org

Hey Chris. Sounds like you have been a busy boy. Have you worked out a name for your new boat yet? Don't know how you get time to run your own business. Do you ever work?? Let me know when you want to go for a fish at Macca's. Still keen.
    Billyboy

Bill I am always keen to hit Maccas I love that place . I got a canoe to pass the time while my boat gets made , so I have been hitting Ewan Maddock lately, I am not sure which ones better for surface action ? even this time of year . And you know I have a lifestyle buisness its always second too fishing err I mean the missus

Yeh, you better watch what you say, or she may cut of the privileges. Whens the new boat gonna be on the water? You can always buy my old one! lol
    Billyboy

I can't beleive you have still got that your other boat I though that would have been snapped up straight away , you musn't have advertised it yet ,. Unfortunatly its a little small for my Pelagic addiction , otherwise I would still be fishing out of that Balance Hornet you got

I will have my Galeforce on Friday , I am going down to wet the boat on Friday night then straight to Borumba on Saturday , you need a floating line to come to borumba ?

Have had the boat advertised on here for a week now, and on the trading post for about 3 weeks now and other sites as well. Someone will be the lucky owner of it soon. Just got to wait till that person comes along.
    Will be up at Borumba on the weekend too Chris, but to prefish for an up and coming comp. Trying to crack some patterns for Bass there. Where are you guys staying, at the dam itself or the Deer Farm. Might even stay overnight myself.
    Bill

We will be staying at the dam Bill , your more than welcome to come and hang out