Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 135
  1. #91

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    and no one else reports that snapper are biting at Green and Mud etc. ????

    http://www.coastwatch.com.au/
    And here is an excerpt from a well known Tackle shop's weekly report that i get via email every week....

    Jew have still been a good option down the coast around the seaway and up the major rivers, while the Taylor have been good on the beaches, they are still a little quiet in the bay. Bream have been caught along Short Is in some good sizes, up to 35 cm plus.

    Most of the fishing in the Brisbane river seems to have moved over to Mud Is. The Squire have gone off the bite in the river, but better fish have taken on Mud with some going up to 6 kg plus. These have been caught on a fix of both pillies and soft plastics.

    How many will now go and try Mud after this report? Sh%t, might even go myself!!

    Take Care T

    home is where the loan is...
    Helping people get the RIGHT Home Loan


  2. #92

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    And here is an excerpt from a well known Tackle shop's weekly report that i get via email every week....

    Jew have still been a good option down the coast around the seaway and up the major rivers, while the Taylor have been good on the beaches, they are still a little quiet in the bay. Bream have been caught along Short Is in some good sizes, up to 35 cm plus.

    Most of the fishing in the Brisbane river seems to have moved over to Mud Is. The Squire have gone off the bite in the river, but better fish have taken on Mud with some going up to 6 kg plus. These have been caught on a fix of both pillies and soft plastics.

    How many will now go and try Mud after this report? Sh%t, might even go myself!!

    Take Care T

    Hell yeah!! Thats me in for sure - I'll have three in the boat - lets see that makes a bag of 15 snaps plus whatever else happens to come around... see you out there!

    Will post a report with photos and GPS marks as soon as I get back so everyone will know and go too..... that should relieve the pressure from Wello for a while!!

    Oh can someone give me a hand?? Having trouble stretching the plastics on to 4 ganghook rigs... what am I doing wrong???

    Cheers,

    Adam


  3. #93

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BAT View Post
    The point Im making is that these people are taking breeding fish!!! SHAME ON ANYONE that does THIS!!!to a already fragail enviroment!!.
    I would hazard a guess that 99.9% of fish are breeding fish therefore no one should keep any..and C&R should be banned also due to the duress caused to the fish and the death rate from it.

    Let's just ban fishing completely.

    Once again...as long as it is legal I don't give a rats what anyone does...for those against people taking home legally caught fish then just stay away from the waterways.

  4. #94

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Gee Poo 60+ fish in one seession, rex hunt eat your heart out????

  5. #95

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    I would hazard a guess that 99.9% of fish are breeding fish therefore no one should keep any..
    Thats true Greg... but lets think about that other 0.01% for a moment... In order for a legal sized eating quality fish to NOT be included in the breeding stock then that fish must be sterile, impotent, transgender (had their bits cut off), a really late springer (if so see sterile) or just GAY... even an ugly fish could score a R$@t once in a while... So what are the implications??

    Well... if someone only targets fish that are not in the brood stock - then that says something about them doesnt it??

    Just taking the argument to an obscure - but logical conclusion

    Cheers,

    Adam


  6. #96

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Gee even the Dalai lama and the Pope couldn't resist a piece of squire in beer batter. Get some squire in your fryer. WHATS GOING ON T1, the secrets out theres squire around the close bay islands, gee their getting them in the brissie river there every bloody where. I had to turn off my anchor light the other night to stop them jumping in my boat at my secret g spot. Now who wrote this report, Good catch fellas Well done

  7. #97

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    G'day

    Aah this has been a very good read, brilliant laugh aswell.

    Adam..... too many nights down the valley I think mate, that crowds putting ideas into your head!!! lol

    Dave

  8. #98

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackened View Post
    G'day

    Aah this has been a very good read, brilliant laugh aswell.

    Adam..... too many nights down the valley I think mate, that crowds putting ideas into your head!!! lol

    Dave
    LMFAO
    Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. But ,flogging him into submission will result in him taking up crabbing.... and once he gets a taste of that sh*t, well, he may never return again.

  9. #99

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamy View Post
    Hell yeah!! Thats me in for sure - I'll have three in the boat - lets see that makes a bag of 15 snaps plus whatever else happens to come around... see you out there!

    Will post a report with photos and GPS marks as soon as I get back so everyone will know and go too..... that should relieve the pressure from Wello for a while!!

    Oh can someone give me a hand?? Having trouble stretching the plastics on to 4 ganghook rigs... what am I doing wrong???

    Cheers,

    Adam
    I am one of the three crew members right Adam?

    Quote Originally Posted by webby View Post
    Gee Poo 60+ fish in one seession, rex hunt eat your heart out????
    Yeah shame they were all tiddlers but release them I did and went through 5 packs of placcies in the process so not a very cost efficient trip but hey it was fun. Averaged 2-3 fish per placcie before I had to put on a fresh one because it was too tatty. Maybe you should have been there. Oh but that's right, those little rubber things don't work!

    Poodroo
    Last edited by Poodroo; 15-06-2007 at 06:52 PM.

  10. #100

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamy View Post
    Thats true Greg... but lets think about that other 0.01% for a moment... In order for a legal sized eating quality fish to NOT be included in the breeding stock then that fish must be sterile, impotent, transgender (had their bits cut off), a really late springer (if so see sterile) or just GAY... even an ugly fish could score a R$@t once in a while... So what are the implications??

    Well... if someone only targets fish that are not in the brood stock - then that says something about them doesnt it??

    Just taking the argument to an obscure - but logical conclusion

    Cheers,

    Adam
    Please excuse me professor's, Pin & Adam you seem to know whats going on! 99.9 hey that must of taken some resource!

  11. #101

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    100 replies








    You are kidding me

  12. #102

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Beefa mate you sure know how to get these guys fired up.
    Looks like we may have to report our fish were caught somewhere in Morten bay from now on..lol
    Cheers Brent
    Last edited by Aquarius; 15-06-2007 at 08:20 PM.

  13. #103

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Read this thread with interest, only comment I really have is Bat mate your sort of out of your crease a bit mate aren't you, on the thread on beach netters I quote : " My brother bought a couple of fish off them . I told him to get me a bucket full for bait next time he sees them. Much as I disagree with the practice of beach netting, I cant resist fresh bait.[/quote] Bit hipociritical there!. I also remember seeing this discraceful practice as a kid at Minnie Waters still makes me angry thinking about it today." All I can say is you seem to justify that "disgraceful practice" in your words because you cant resist fresh bait, but your preaching to people catching legal snapper to legal bag limits because you have a strong view on it, it comes across a bit one eyed mate, for me as has been said many times in this thread.. if your within the law mike (edit was to seperate paragraphs)
    Last edited by Tangles; 15-06-2007 at 08:53 PM.

  14. #104

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    geez that edit didnt work lol mike

  15. #105

    Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Beefa mate you sure know how to get these guys fired up.
    Looks like we may have to report our fish were caught somewhere in Morten bay from now on..lol
    Cheers Brent
    So long as there's photos Brent, there's no arguement. Spot X around the red marker might suffice or the crosshairs will be lined up on you........

    Scalem

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us