Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

Re: Wello/Green...more boats than fish!!

Originally Posted by Chrome Dome
    I'm with Midnight - bloody sick of reports titled "Wello fires again" "Wello still producing" "Wello produces again" (and same for Green and Mud) etc (yes you offenders know who you are!). No wonder the fishing gets tougher - you mongrels are on a mission to see the place have boats descend like locusts.

MMM I think this one is directed at you T1

Please no more reports T1

Chrome Dome: People are just reporting their fishing experience how about you put up some posts of your fishing results so we can all have something good to read
    Last edited by Tinn; 14-06-2007 at 01:03 PM.
    It's all part of the fishing experience

Yes TINN! Maybe that WILL be the case from now on! What a pity that people with such a wealth of knowledge and experience are reluctant to post anymore because some idiots can't comprehend the meaning of the english language and words such as 'reports', 'honesty', 'helpfulness', 'guidance', 'tips' etc etc... Which to me is what AUSFISH is ALL about!

Maybe i should start posting in Arabic...

T
    home is where the loan is...
    Helping people get the RIGHT Home Loan

i think the fact that people post accurate reports, and share information is to be commended.

This is the 1st site that i have joined where, through reports and tips my fishing has improved.
    A big thanks to freeedom. over my time here he has given me tips on baits, spots (exact spots) and tide times on how to catch bream, squid and any other fish i need advice on. I can now catch a fish from shore close to brisbane moest times i go out.
    the reports provide a good read. I dont get fishing much, but i like reading where is biting, and when so that when i do i know the info is accurate. if u fish every week then finding a new place and consistently catching fish should not be a problem.

I couldnt read a beach, even after looking at diagrams, but when someone posts " good gutters oposite seaworld", i can go down, have a look at it and catch a fish. now i can read a beach.

To everyone that keeps posting reports and advice. Keep up the good work. Thats what makes this site great!!

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Maybe i should start posting in Arabic...

Can you do that with a keyboard

??

Last edited by charleville; 14-06-2007 at 02:38 PM.

To the people who put on here that they have bagged out,I only have 1 thing to say. Half ur bloody luck. The day it happens to me i will tell the world and whoever takes offence can go and r...t their boot.
    I do think i know the reason why all the bitching is going on.
    JEALOUSY.
    I will fish where i want and catch what i want to the limits and tell whoever i want, and if i had an ausfish sticker would proudly display it
    greg

Well said seahorse. Mickstar looks into future and reads reports section on Fri 15 June 11.59am "Mickstar bags out @ Wello/Green". Little bit optimistic perhaps. Any experienced plastics ausfisho people wanna hit Wello/Green with me in the morning pm me.

Mickstar

Tsk Tsk Tsk. One person bags out at wello. Doesn't mean everyman and his dog bags out. Looking at it in another angle just means the fish are thriving in numbers at wello compared to years ago.

I personally have not even caught a snapper at mud/green, wello. That fella (t1) mite have just been lucky and scored some blind fish

Sorry, but for the life of me I can’t fully understand how the increase in number of fisherman and boats within the bay area ( or any other area for that matter) can be solely blamed on the reports in this or any other publication around.

Surely the increase of population in QLD, coupled with record boat ownership and relatively easy access to finance may have something also to do with it?

What about the increase in cars on the roads, who can we blame for this?

Keep on posting reports and enjoy helping others by sharing some knowledge where you can as I am sure that helping people is what this site is supposed to be all about.

Regards,

Cameron.

Sorry, needed to edit as posted twice.

Regards,

Cameron.
    Last edited by Poseidon; 14-06-2007 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timddo View Post
    Tsk Tsk Tsk. One person bags out at wello. Doesn't mean everyman and his dog bags out. Looking at it in another angle just means the fish are thriving in numbers at wello compared to years ago.

I personally have not even caught a snapper at mud/green, wello. That fella (t1) mite have just been lucky and scored some blind fish
    You're so right there TIMDDO, i am the luckiest fisho going around!!! And mate, they weren't just blind, they actually all had blindfolds on!!
    home is where the loan is...
    Helping people get the RIGHT Home Loan

good luck tomorrow mickstar.
    will be at mud on sat, with bells on. Watch out snapper.

cheers
    greg

Good luck guys, hope you get a few.

shame on you beefa. In future, can you please only report when you catch fish and at a location that noone can get to or knows about? That'll ensure the future of our fishing stocks so that our grandchildren can catch fish. I actually hold you completely resposible for the pressure placed on sole at the pin over the last few years since you wieghed one in at a comp.

what about the houseboat trip? show them the one you caught Sunday. Very Narce.......

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    Hey fellas i know none of you like confrontation but perhaps in 3 years if the average fisho struggles for 1 legal squire then perhaps you might see that the horse has long bolted.

Perfectly put Alleycat. I like you, feel that bay snapper are being hauled out at a pretty staggering rate. I'm not necessarily saying all over the bay but I reckon there are spots that cop a hammering more than others.
    It wasn't long ago that all the wello reports were coming thru that I noticed a marked increase in later reports heralding sucess at Wello also.
    One slow report from the area followed by one good report at Green and all of a sudden attention shifted to the new location and Green became the new Mud car park.
    Coincidence maybe, but anyone who says that reports on here don't affect numbers at certain locations are kidding themselves. I'm not an advocate for bashing blokes on there catches, or giving advice etc. I think this thread has gone down the wrong direction and the perception by some is misconcieved. Some members are simply stating discreetness can go a long way to preserving some spots.
    I have no doubt if a Mud report came through with big snaps landed both Green and Wello would soon free up for a while. More has to be done in regards to limits and sizes, at least that I think we are all in agggreance.

Beefa: Mate, you'd be silly not to post reports. You have only pre-empted a debate that was coming eventually. Great to see the points.

TNT (that's Dynamite): Don't confuse passion with aggression fellas. That's A/F for ya. I don't think anyones knocking the hints and tips offered.

It's good to bag out now and then. I'm big on just taking what I need tho, and that's all about sustainability.

Richie

In winter Snapper come to the inshore reef's to breed! ie make baby snapper's.