Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: a short film about a very large fish

Re: a short film about a very large fish

I see the fish consumed, yet not consumed..........

Keep it up mate - David Lynch made it big and I still don't get anything he did, but that doesn't mean I didn't think it was good - maybe you should get weirder? I see potential for weirder. Maybe a monologue from the bird in the soundtrack?

C.J.

Quote Originally Posted by GBC View Post
    I see the fish consumed, yet not consumed..........

Keep it up mate - David Lynch made it big and I still don't get anything he did, but that doesn't mean I didn't think it was good - maybe you should get weirder? I see potential for weirder. Maybe a monologue from the bird in the soundtrack?

C.J.
    HI GBC

Thanks for your comments, I din't set out to make the film weird, Iv'e just told the story in reverse.

Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtin View Post
    Isn't it strange that 2 posters defending the film/maker have been banned? Perhaps there's some poetic justice in there somewhere

kev

Hi kingtin

or the possibility of a coincidence?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by gm33 View Post
    Hi kingtin

or the possibility of a coincidence?

Cheers
    More than likely

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtin View Post
    More than likely

kev
    Hi there kingtin

Looking at your pics, I see you get around a Fair bit, Ive been fortunate enough to travel myself and came to australia for a few weeks with my work,I found it an interesting country,for the short time I was there, It's good to see people like yourself log their life with images of it, makes things pretty interesting.

Keep klicking.

Cheers

Gary

"Art for arts sake"
    Im not qualified to critique your effort,as i know stuff all about film producing.There were some bits I liked and some I didnt. Congratulations on making it,
    Got any more???

Quote Originally Posted by rando View Post
    "Art for arts sake"
    Im not qualified to critique your effort,as i know stuff all about film producing.There were some bits I liked and some I didnt. Congratulations on making it,
    Got any more???
    Hi there rando, and thanks for your feedback, as an independant I am always having a hard time raising monies to shoot my ideas, I just get a bit frustrated with all the bull**** that goes with it, and in the end I just do it myself, I'm having a website built to avoid this, and will put stuff up myself.

"WHAT'S MONEY"
    "Success is a man that gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do"

BOB DYLAN

All the best

Gary

You bastard!
    You killed kenny!
    Cheers,
    Owen

The whole world's mad save thee & me (but I'm not too sure about thee)

its like my life in the 70,s wow man thats deep

Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    You bastard!
    You killed kenny!
    Sorry about that,thanks for watching FISHEYE

Cheers

GARY

Quote Originally Posted by sid_fishes View Post
    its like my life in the 70,s wow man thats deep
    Hi sid

Thanks for taking the time to give some feedback, and watching FISHEYE

CHEERS

Gary

nice editing skills, plot was odd. Added my thanks for sharing it though.

next time, more fish catching less fisherman dieing please. I like happy endings.

eg, man catches huge fish then man catches huge fish then man catches huge fish then man catches huge fish then man catches huge fish then man has a beer and his mates pat him on the back and buy him more beers and he falls over so they drop him home and it looks like his wife is going to belt him for being drunk but his mates show her the fish and she rushes to his side and professes her undieing love then man throws up in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by thatp1g View Post
    nice editing skills, plot was odd. Added my thanks for sharing it though.

next time, more fish catching less fisherman dieing please. I like happy endings.

eg, man catches huge fish then man catches huge fish then man catches huge fish then man catches huge fish then man catches huge fish then man has a beer and his mates pat him on the back and buy him more beers and he falls over so they drop him home and it looks like his wife is going to belt him for being drunk but his mates show her the fish and she rushes to his side and professes her undieing love then man throws up in the garden.
    hello there thatp1g

too much acid for me man, but I think I get your drift

thanks for taking the time to give feedback, a nice touch, stay lucky

cheers Gary

I liked it, sort of like life you just don't know when your times up so enjoy your passions as if it's your last.

Dave.
    Avast ye matey!

Quote Originally Posted by dogsbody View Post
    I liked it, sort of like life you just don't know when your times up so enjoy your passions as if it's your last.

Dave.
    Hi dogsbody

My sentiments exactly,

"WHATS MONEY" SUCCESS IS A MAN THAT GETS UP IN THE MORNING AND GOES TO BED AT NIGHT AND IN BETWEEN DOES WHAT HE WANTS TO DO.

BOB DYLAN

Cheers M8 and thanks for your feedback

Gary