Classifieds

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Brumby Oil Leak

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Brumby Oil Leak

    Hi guys just bought a Scooby Doo ute. It has an oil leak around the oil pump thats quite severe. ive taken the pump off twice and replaced the gasket and re goo'd to no avail. has anyone had this problem with theirs?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated


    Cheers Chris
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  2. #2

    Re: Brumby Oil Leak

    Hey mate,

    Have a visit to the forums linked below. Ask questions, describe the problem and be polite and you should get an answer.

    http://thebackyardboys.com/

    Specializes in old scoobies.

    Old subbie engines tend to be leaky unfortunately my ea82 has 1 or two that are giving me hell, but are relatively insignificant at the moment

    Cheers,

    Andy

  3. #3

    Re: Brumby Oil Leak

    Cheers Mate will do
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us