Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATC Hardstick rods

Re: ATC Hardstick rods

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin_Dan View Post
    There's talk of them in Bush N Beach this month.... (I think the authors name is Ron Mole maybe???). He said good things about them.
    There is talk of them but the actual on water testing and evaluation will be in next months B&B.

Richie

G'day all,
    well I just went down to BarraPro and laybyed 2 Atc rods. 1. 5-10kg 6'9" Crankbait baitcaster which will either have my Luna 253 or my Tekota 500 (I sure wish we could get the bloody 300 size model in this country) for a little inshore fun jiggin' plastics and trolling etc. And number 2. is 7' Spinnerbait spin rod 3-6kg that I want to run a 4000 Affinity with 15kg braid, so hopefully I'll have some fun with them in a month or so, I'll let everybody know how they perform if you like?

Cheers all

Chris

Never heard of them till you guys mentioned them here. Saw them in a shop in
    Newcastle this morning. Pretty good too. What about the Camou Max Spins too!
    Pretty impressive. The Hardsticks look the goods, they had a fair few baitcast models too - which is rare for down our way.
    Walu
    Last edited by Walu; 09-06-2007 at 11:50 PM. Reason: spelling

Just found a website for ATC rods; www.ankatackle.com
    Last edited by Walu; 10-06-2007 at 12:35 AM. Reason: mistake