Thread: Bass at dawn

Bass at dawn

A couple of pics from my dawn trip to NPD. I caught around 20 odd fish, with all being released. Such a great way to pass a couple of hours, although I am a bit pissed off with some of the rubbish I have seen lately.

Chris

Re: Bass at dawn

Great pics. Were they Caught on the surface?

pete.

Hi Chris,
    I like ya first pic,Very nice shot.

Shame about the rubbish.Looks like theres still a few tossers out there that need educating.
    The underlying spirit of angling,Is that the skill of the angler,Is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish,And that the latter is entitled to an even chance for his life. Regards, Hardb8.Kickin tails and razin scales since 1979.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Great pics. Were they Caught on the surface?

pete.

Hi Pete, They were caught mid way between surface and mid water if you know what I mean. Quite aggressive today, and all were caught on either a Megabass Vibration X-Ultra lure or a Power Shad 4 soft plastic ( body sound colour) which imo resembles a garfish quite closely. I didn't reach for a Jackall at all.

Hardb8, hi there mate and I hope married life is treating you well. I need to sort out my tripod so that I might be able to get a shot of me holding a fish for a change instead of pics of fish on ground or in water.
    Yes, the area I went to this morning is not widely used but I found 3 drink bottles, a bong, and other crap lying around. As well as that there was entrails and guts from what looked like a couple of fish, but thankfully the local eagle population cleaned that part up. So whoever rubbished the place did so yesterday evening.

Anyway, apart from that it was a great couple of hours fishing with not a soul in sight.

Chris
    Last edited by fishytales; 01-06-2007 at 07:22 PM.

First pic is awsome!! We have the same problem at Hasting Point with cans and bait packets etc all over the rocks. Bait packets are the worst, it's fellow fishos fouling the area, some people just don't get it.

Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'