Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

Re: Do you have Ausfish stickers on your boat?

I am only new but i will have them on my boat as so as posable and i would love to see others on the water come and say hi. cheers

Stickers

Thanks steve my new Ausfish stickers arrived yesterday.
    will post pics when i get them attached.
    Thanks again.
    Cloud 9
    then it realy gets ughly

Thanks for letting me know they arrived safe. Look forward to seeing the pics.

yes -and have meet many people due to them ,thanks Ausfish
    THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Live life like a dog,If you cant eat it or hump it ,
    pee on it and walk away.

Yep got the stickers on my tinny and i'm always in for a chat. Actually approached a bloke the other day who didn't have a clue about ausfish. He'd just brought the boat and it came with the stickers.Poor bugger must have thought gee this blokes friendly leading in with the big handshake and Blackened we would come over to say hello but most of us like to keep our boats in water

Bought 2 bright orange suckers at the boaties market couple off weeks ago ,1 on the back windscreen off car and 1 on the esky,BONZAI

I got all my ausfish gear the other day ( shirt beanie stubbie cooler and stickers) have to say very impressed with the quality . i got around to putting the stickers on the boat the other day and they look great

I have mine on either side of the boat above the gunwhale. They are the dark grey ones - looked huge in the packet but small on the boat. If you ever seen me out there - come say g'day. I am yet to see another "ausfisher" out on the waters yet - but then again I am concentrating on the lines in the water.....

Puff
    Cheers,
    Chris

Me and the misses just finished putting my Ausfish stickers on the boat. Hey Steve, that video was a god send mate..top job!!! They look a treat and I am proud to wear them

Make sure you say hi.

BilgeBoy

Removed post
    Last edited by gawby; 07-05-2007 at 09:23 PM.

Have to say since i have put the stickers on i have been approached at the servo and the boat ramp.
    i always feel comfortable approaching people displaying the stickers its like a friendly beacon.

A couple of pics of the stickers on the boat, the big one on the front came up good thanks Lucky_Phill,

just put the second matching sticker on the back window of the Hilux today while the missus wasn't watching she wants bloody franjapanni flowers

will post a photo in a couple of days

cheers Murf

Okay that does it. I will have to sit down and work out just what color i want/need to get then put my order in. It all sounds good to me to have these on both the boat and car window. I too an always willing to pass the word about this great web site and a chat with fellow Ausfish people.

not having a credit card makes for a bit of a challenge, but ill have a loan of the old lady's and order up i think.. might get two sets. 1 set for either side of the boat, one for the hilux and one for the esky!!! pics to follow! come and say hi if you see me round. i always keep an eye out for them as well!!!

pete
    " Sea 'n' Things " 420 Quintrex-Suzuki 30

Just ordered them, will send picks.