Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

Re: Do you have Ausfish stickers on your boat?

Hi scott

how you going long time no see ,Brian at outkast trimming at camera ,works from home does a great job very reasonable rates .
    hope to do some night trips soon she gets warm in there ideal for next winter
    it was quite up at bribie we went out last sunday all small stuff out again on wednesday due to the weather only got thirty summer whiting and a couple of keeper flathead still as you said better than being at work and again out on friday it blow up again out wide came back into the passage very quite
    yesturday had to come home was the best day out there by the looks of it saw about 20 boats going out from where we were staying all in all still a good break from the rat race

regards Rob
    live to fish work to live

Nothing wrong with 30 whiting Rob. And a couple of Flattys too, sounds like a good trip to me I think it written somewhere that the last day of any holiday will have the best weather too Ive got a week up there in March - seems a long way off but the thought helps keep me sane while Im at work (like I am now )

Cheers and Beers
    Scott
    "Mystique" Haines Signature 580BR with 175 of Mr Suzuki's finest ponies

Here is the little tinny you will see in the Sandy/Straits and Mary River areas, so if you see us come over and say hellow. Bob. .

Finally got my stickers sorted on my boat, but to be different, I put mine on backwards facing the way my rods always point!! and some might say, a bit like my intellect

Cheers
    Horny

Live every day as if it's your last - for one day you're sure to be right!

Stu

After my attempt at putting them on they turned into a couple of sticky little balls. Blowed if I can figure out how to put them on properly. I give up big time.
    The one on the car turned out ok tho.
    Stu

imported_admin

Stu

Could you give me an idea of where it went wrong for you.

Which part of the instructions did you have trouble with?

Application instructions at http://www.ausfish.com.au/stickers/apply.shtml

Stu

What instructions. There werent any. I took the wrong backing sheet off the first one so the sticky side of the sticker was facing the wrong side and the second wound getiing stuck all over the place and wound up being a mess.
    Not to worry.
    Stu

imported_admin

On the free sticker that was supplied with the stickers there is red text stamped on it saying

Application Instructions at
    www.ausfish.com.au/sticker

By the sounds of it the one you put on the car would have been the free one. It is the AUSFISH.COM.AU one that I supplied free for you to practice with first.

Stu

Sounds about right.
    I didnt see the bit about the instructions though.
    I had no idea.
    Maybe it would help other to make the intrstrcutions a bit more obvious.

imported_admin

Haven't had a problem before with anyone not seeing the instruction info stamped on the free sticker, see pic below, but will look into it for you. There is also a link to the instructions on the sticker page.

Though I have had one or two people send me an E-mail saying thanks for the stickers, but they had stuffed up one of the stickers and I have posted them out a replacement free of charge.

just purchased mine

I will be putting them on a big red canoe so if you see me stop and say howdy!!

I fish in victoria mainly at lake eildon (fraser national park at launching place)

rowdy

imported_admin

Thanks, got the order. They have been cut and packed, will post tomorrow.

seafarer3

Hi AUSFISH,

"What Free Stickers"....I did'nt see any other stickers with my purchase....

Regards
    Scott

Don't have any stickers on my boat.....maybe I should buy one

Fishlady
    I'm sure there is some kind ausfish person out there that would gladly take you out in their boat!
    Maybe the sticker on the butt would do the trick