Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

Re: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

looks great trevelly,

i must admit that is some nice parking with out scratching the duco.

sweet boat

cheers

brett

Quote Originally Posted by TREVELLY View Post
    Thanks Tim,

Now I have seen enough of your posts to know that if it isn't SHOUTING it just doesn't work. Yep - I have seen Phil's boat - the floating sticker Great advert - I have also seen his sign writing - thats suspect telling us to vote "greens"

Do the words subtlety and sophistication mean anything to you?

All well and good to talk about Phil's stickers - now your boat "Bubi" (post 367) - that is at least as sooky a little sticker as mine.

If you want to get a bite try and bait a hook properly - something like "when I grow up I want a 7.5m riptide with 2x200hp 2-stroke thingies and a great BIG sticker" Now that should get a bite

Enjoy your posts Timmy keep the passion.

PS Will try my best to put a pointy fish alongside this summer
    Ah yes, but I had two!

They always looked bigger than that close up, but I'll take your jibe on board, and have Phill size stickers on both sides of Bubi II!

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Have finely taken the plunge and got my Ausfish stickers, Thanks to Steve for allowing me to go around to his place to pick them up.

Put them on my Signature followed Steve’s video instructions not a problem.

i got ausfish stickers on my tinnie AND my car. say gday its awsome to talk to anyone how loves fishing as much as we all do.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny roger View Post
    Janine,
    another way to use the ausfish sticker i guess would be to put on your 4X4. and if you have a UHF, then fellow ausfishers can call you up and say gday.

John

Nice use of a very large Ausfish sticker
    Who owns this one spotted resting in the shade at the Sundowner Hotel, Caboolture/Bribie Rd
    Attachment 65379
    If You Can't Run With The Dogs....... Stay On The Porch

Just got the new stickers in the mail, thanks Steve!

P1010465.jpg

P1010471.jpg

P1010463.jpg

Josh
    Yalta Craft 555HC, "BIMINI TWIST", home port Gladstone
    Member of the Yalta Craft Appreciation Society

I used to have the stickers on my last tinnie, and now that I have bought a new tinnie, I will have to go get some new ones. Looking forward to it.
    cheers
    Les

Just got me some stickers a stubbie cooler and a hat. Hope to see them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevaclone View Post
    Nice use of a very large Ausfish sticker
    Who owns this one spotted resting in the shade at the Sundowner Hotel, Caboolture/Bribie Rd
    Attachment 65379
    Most people know him as Choppa.

well im slack i have had the ausfish sticker in the pkt that i bought it in for the last 2 years, i might get motivated and place in on my tinny this week lol

Got one on my whittley and have one on my quinny. I need to buy a black one as the silver one I put on my tinny blends in with the colour of the alloy haha derrrrr...lol.

hey, got one on "old Mustard" but i dont see many around VIC. Seems to be a lack of victorians on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Reel View Post
    well im slack i have had the ausfish sticker in the pkt that i bought it in for the last 2 years, i might get motivated and place in on my tinny this week lol
    I have to admit I only just put my stickers on that I bought for my old boat about 3 years ago lol.

Hi All, Thought I would share some photos of the stickers on the new boat.
    Cheers, TT
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice to have Ausfish stickers on the Bullshark as of today.

We had them on the old Clarke Abalone, so it has felt a bit "naked" being out without them for the past couple of months

Say hi if you see us on the water

009.jpg

Tim and Trace

PS...just showed this to Trace and she made me edit it to put in a prettier picture ...Yes I know that I am lucky to have a wife who loves fishing as much as I do but it still appears that there is a significant gender difference....can hardly see the stickers in the photo Trace likes.... I choose to believe that she prefers this photo because I am in it (OK I think it is the flowers actually)

004.jpg