Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

Re: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

Quote Originally Posted by Chimo View Post
    Hi Cindy

What's in the tube under the boat?

Or have you got one on both sides to make the trailer float?

Cheeers
    Chimo

Rod holders I'm guessing....my son has the same set up under the tray of his ute.

Pete

Yes, rod holder for longer trips.

OK, don't forget if you see me on the highway, I'll be on channel 40 UHF.

On the water....VHF 73 most places.

Cheers Phill

Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i would like some Ausfish stickers for my boats but i don,t use credit cards on the internet where can i buy them from ???i live south side of Brisbane
    cheers Hilly

Got mine on. When you are looking to buy a new boat or car of a particular model you see heaps. Been looking for Ausfishes, hain't seen any.

Well i signed up to the community and so i shall proudly display it consider my stickers ordered!!!

Anyways i'll be out around mud island sunday so anyone feel free to come say hello or shout me on the radio

Shark Bait 27 meg ch 91
    Confucius says.........."Before man become master fisherman, man must become master baiter".

Quote Originally Posted by gr hilly View Post
    i would like some Ausfish stickers for my boats but i don,t use credit cards on the internet where can i buy them from ???i live south side of Brisbane
    cheers Hilly

Best thing i can think of is print off a page on the forum and get a local graphic designer to replicate it, however not sure how the admins of the forum would like that, it is taking part of their revenue in a way. Or send a bankers cheque in the post with your details i'm sure they would do it if u could get a name to make it out to .
    Confucius says.........."Before man become master fisherman, man must become master baiter".

If you dont want to use credit card, go pay phill a visit. He is well versed in the ausfish operation now! I am sure phill take your cash to steve and hand you over a couple of stickers (sorry phill, dobbed you in). Dont go ripping of the design though, the sales help keep this forum running.

I reckon copyng the design would be a copyright breach..don't think anyone wants to go down that path.

why don't you use the internet to pay ?????

Ick, they arent that expensive, dont get them reproduced.

"There is certainly something in fishing that tends to produce a gentleness of spirit, a pure serenity of mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Pridey View Post
    Ick, they arent that expensive, dont get them reproduced.

was not suggesting it on an expense side of things, should of really put that down as a second option if there was no way of getting the payment to ausfish. Its all swings and roundabouts in my opinion because at the end of it all we're promoting the site and the community. And just to make it clear i did buy mine legit from the site

Internet payment is very secure these days, you have more chance at the moment getting your bank account done over by using atm's and eftpos

I have a ausfish sticker on both sides of my boat and i have had some come up and say hi and i must say all have been really nice people so if i saw a ausfish sticker on a boat i would go up but i am like that even if they look ok i will go and say hi as if the love to fish they cant be all bad lol

Apart from boat names (Noble and Trevelly) "Ausfish" will be the only other sticker on the outside of this little blue tinnie - Looks pretty classy.
    Cheers

Trev

Quote Originally Posted by TREVELLY View Post
    Apart from boat names (Noble and Trevelly) "Ausfish" will be the only other sticker on the outside of this little blue tinnie - Looks pretty classy.
    Pretty sooky little sticker though Trev! Seen Lucky_Phill's tub?

That is a lovely expanse of blue though, she's a sweet looking rig. Hopefully soon you'll show us a few billie scratches?

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
    Pretty sooky little sticker though Trev! Seen Lucky_Phill's tub?

That is a lovely expanse of blue though, she's a sweet looking rig. Hopefully soon you'll show us a few billie scratches?

Cheers,

Tim
    Thanks Tim,

Now I have seen enough of your posts to know that if it isn't SHOUTING it just doesn't work. Yep - I have seen Phil's boat - the floating sticker Great advert - I have also seen his sign writing - thats suspect telling us to vote "greens"

Do the words subtlety and sophistication mean anything to you?

All well and good to talk about Phil's stickers - now your boat "Bubi" (post 367) - that is at least as sooky a little sticker as mine.

If you want to get a bite try and bait a hook properly - something like "when I grow up I want a 7.5m riptide with 2x200hp 2-stroke thingies and a great BIG sticker" Now that should get a bite

Enjoy your posts Timmy keep the passion.

PS Will try my best to put a pointy fish alongside this summer
    Cheers

Trev