Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

Re: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

Finally got mine on the boat and took some pix. My daughter, Kirsty, with the first fish she caught in the new boat.
    MAY THE FISH BE WITH YOU!

I have the Ausfish stickers, partly because they look nice & partly in tribute to a great fishing web site. But I am not sure I would encourage members coming upto me & chatting while i'm fishing.
    In fact if I was quietly anchored & not under way I can assure you your pressence would not be appreciated.
    But at the boat ramp I go out of my way to be sociable. I love fishing. I am not very good at it & need all the help I can get.

Newbie myself, just finished a full reno on my first boat, and can't get the bastard in the water due to the bloody weather....but as soon as we can, it WILL be showing stickers, so come on over at the ramp, or call us up & say g'day.

I'll put the details up as soon as i can.

Ooroo,
    Don.
    "Magpie Navy." VHF 73.

It was a Woman who drove me to Drink......
    ....and I never gave her money for the Petrol......

Hello Everyone,
    I know that if we went to the time and effort to buy, and apply stickers to our boat and no bugger came over to greet us or remark about the Ausfish Sticker and where to buy, I would jump on this site and complain, not that I am expecting people who are ausfishers to be on the water, but the reason that I joined was because of the very cool looking fish stickers and the great info that this site offers. Not all sites are girl friendly. This makes me mad, not that I want to be like you blokes....because I'm not, but its nice to feel welcomed.
    Rosie.

There are a few of us Girls around!

I have just put some silver fish logo stickers on my car!

Cheers
    Janine

Janine,
    another way to use the ausfish sticker i guess would be to put on your 4X4. and if you have a UHF, then fellow ausfishers can call you up and say gday.

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnny roger View Post
    Janine,
    another way to use the ausfish sticker i guess would be to put on your 4X4. and if you have a UHF, then fellow ausfishers can call you up and say gday.

John
    Already have them on the car as well. Been there so long that they are starting to come off.

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

I dont have my boat yet, so no stickers yet for me. But I work in a shopfront on the main road in Jacobs Well, right near the boat ramp and every time a boat is parked near by or goes past im looking for the stickers. As soon as the tinnie is ready ill put some on her though.

I've just put mine on. If you see a 4.3 quinnie with a big bald bloke in it around the bay, come and say hello.

Warwick.

Ausfish Platinum Member bigjimg's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

I've forgotten if i have put a post on here if i have i'll say it again.Two big tomato red customs on my Bluefin 42 and two Silver jobbies on my 4bee been there a couple of years nearly.I have had a couple of hello's to date.Most often put in at Wello.Jim
    Well some water is under the bridge now.Sold that tinnie to the 'NewestKid'.
    Have now got a Haines Signature with Tomato Red Ausfish on port side transom step,also Ausfish black lettering around the platform edge can't miss it.Jim
    Last edited by bigjimg; 19-04-2009 at 08:40 PM. Reason: sold that boat
    Haines Signature "FinaLeigh" 580F 135 Optimax
    CH 81 & 72 VHF

First post ...

what a GREAT idea. Wasn't aware of it. so thanks to Herm, I'm now aware.

I'll get some and will welcome ANY one that throws a wave.

Fisho's are the best! No pretentiousness, just good 'ol fashion' friendliness .

Adz

mine are on...
    looked at them the other day and thought "wait a minute, ive put the stickers on thw wrong way round" Well its a good identifier just look for a boat the the stickers back to front
    Cheers
    BreamBuster33

Promised it'd happen..............I think it came up orright too !!!!
    Don.
    "Magpie Navy." VHF 73.

It was a Woman who drove me to Drink......
    ....and I never gave her money for the Petrol......

I know I posted before a long time ago but I think it was lost in the upgrade way back when, so I figured seeing as though the post is still well and truly alive I would resubmit the pics of my Ausfish Stickers on "The Ensuite"
    Brett

i am a bit lazy to go through the 17 pages but has it been said that mabey we should put out user name under the sticker?????
    i will be ordering mine this week