Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

Re: Do you have Ausfish stickers on your boat?

Just happen to have a bit of time on my hands of late so did a video on how to apply your Ausfish stickers

Got mine today! ....... Looks :cool: NAGG

I just put my order in today as well as the stickers im getting the shirt beanie and the stubbie cooler
    cant wait

russ

I'm looking forward to my time in Qld over the next couple of weeks Hopefully I can spot a few Ausfish decals & come over & say G'day to fellow members NAGG

Yeah I've got some. Here's mine. Say G'day if you see me around the Noosa River.

Thanks for the stickers Steve. Good to see you up and around.

Wags

Attachment 4574

Attachment 4575

Can't Wait To Get Mine On The Boat, At Least It Will Give Me Something To Do. The Weather Has Been So Crappy In Cairns

Duly ordered and will be attached upon receipt of them....

Pics to follow.

Um yes just recently and a new hat. Good hat too stays on good. You know the type that does'nt blow off your head when someone farts.

Dave.
    Avast ye matey!

Lightbulb Re: Do you have Ausfish stickers on your boat?

Had2 on either side of the old vessel ("RUBY" rest her soul, she suffered a heart attack in the Great Sandy Straits awhile back) Havent got around to ordering new ones for the new SEAJAY 415 Magnum. But i will now.
    Cheers Ryno
    En el amor y la guerra, todo hueco es trinchera.

As soon as, I have to talk to the skipper, "i am only Gilligan " how funny are these guys? To be on the water away from all the crap ashore we must say "Hi" to our fellow fishermen and fisherwomen. Even a wave is acknowledgement of our common interest. After all ,we all have the same goal. Enjoyment.
    Is that too deep..............................

yup, Im usually out and about in the nerang, coomera and pimpama rivers, the broadwater, sometimes the pin... anywhere really..... if you see me come say g'day

I have the Ausfish stickers on my car & have had a couple of people come up and introduce themselves to me, I think it's great and will do the same if I see anyone with stickers on their boats or cars. Great topic
    "Everyone should believe in somethin'.. I believe I'll go fishing."

Well as promised, my tinnie is now sporting a versy flash pair of AUSFISH stickers on the sides. Not sure how long the port one will stay on for as I thought this is easy after applying the starboard one so rushed the port one and got an average finish.

Now make sure you come speak to me when you see me!!!!

hi booty
    if you go over the sticker with a hot air gun/hair dryer you can shape and mould it to get rid of bubbles etc, must try to avoid creades though as they mark. do this before using the boat
    cheers
    blaze
    ps
    dont get it tooooooo hot