Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ausfish Stickers On Boats

Pitsta

Re: Do you have Ausfish stickers on your boat?

The pride & joy.!!! top fishin boat , but the owner is sh%t >>!!!
    no refraze that too unlucky

MARK

Pitsta

AND AGAIN ..!!

Pitsta

ONE MORE !!!

imported_admin

Quote Originally Posted by Cruize

Admin
    Thanks - I thought you might throw me off the site for being so dumb! But you got the drift. That makes it clearer - I understand now and will let you now how it goes after I manage to stick em to the hull.

No such thing as being bumb, or a dumb question.

Thanks for your feedback, posted a new set of Tuna Stickers and Ausfish Stickers to you today.

Pitsta

Looks great, the one on the Merc sure stands out. Some people put that one on the back window of the car but it seems to fit just nicely where you put it.

Stu

Hi Steve,
    I received an unexpected surprise in the mail today.

Many thanks for the replacement stickers.

I truly didnt expect them as I was the ignoramous who didn't read the instructions (I should have had the reading glasses on when I stuck the free sticker on the car).
    I will post pics apon completion, this time after very carefully reading and following the instructions.
    Sorry to be such a pain in the you know what.

Cheers and best regards
    Stu

The updated instructions certainly make things a lot clearer and should overcome the problems mentioned in earlier posts. I received mine only a few days ago and have already put them on our new savage centurion and they look great. Really impressed with the quality and service.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish
    [quote author=Cruize link=1152692301/120#134 date=1158648798]

Admin
    Thanks - I thought you might throw me off the site for being so dumb! But you got the drift. That makes it clearer - I understand now and will let you now how it goes after I manage to stick em to the hull.

No such thing as being bumb, or a dumb question.

Thanks for your feedback, posted a new set of Tuna Stickers and Ausfish Stickers to you today.

Pitsta

Looks great, the one on the Merc sure stands out. Some people put that one on the back window of the car but it seems to fit just nicely where you put it.

[/quote]
    NO WAY - REALY - FAR OUT MAN THANK YOU.

Got em yesturday - thanks mate

My Ausfish Fish Stickers

Hi to all, I just paid 4 my stickers & am looking forward to seeing them on my little girl.(4.8M Stacer)Now I just need a outboard I am bloody hopeless @ applying stickers(even after reading th how 2's)if there is anyone in Bundy that have got theres on there boat succsessfuly and dont mind I will supply the coldies in exchange 4 help. I would hate to stuff it up and make a big mess of things
    NEVER SAY NEVER

I finally got some pics of my boat on the water.

The Ausfish sticker has caused a few questions to be asked at the local ramps etc, and even during the Boyne Tannum Hookup I was approached about the sticker of the weird fish on the side.

Harry
    I love the sound of reels screaming in the morning

Hey Admin

Your new instructions worked a treat. I applied the new stickers yesturday and they look great. I'll post a photo when I get my new camera.

The problem solver for me was the step when seperating the wax paper and leaving the sticker attached to the application tape. Once I used the credit card with extra vigor before seperation it was perfect. In fact I used a cold iron to apply extra preasure before seperation and bingo.

Thanks again.

good idea stickers on our boats.

Hi Steve
    received the stickers yesterday, very fast delivery and well packed
    put them on last night and instructions are fine no worries
    also had the rego numbers and name put on Thurs night
    how does the saying go? If you see me around come and say Hi
    from down Coffs way
    Thanks Murf

photo of the rego and Name
    Murf

Yep got em 3 weeks ago, now they have pride of place on the boat (both sides). #Other decals on the boat denote the tackle we use. #If its not in the boat, its not on the boat.

Looking forward to seeing more of these Ausfish decals on the water. #Don't be shy, stop and say hello.