Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Clever Ideas!

Re: Clever Ideas!

i can't beleive no one has thought of this one.....don't get married.

i just glued ply styrene foam round th outside of mine

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post

Too right .... then every bloke can have big nice dear boats !!!
    Another tip ..... wife's first trip in boat, wait till 30 kt winds, she'll never go out again !

I put my digi camera in a small tupper wear container when I go out in the boat,no salt air or water.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtin View Post
    OK, mine's related to etc

Terrorists.............most of them came here legally, and some hung around on
    expired visas, for as long as 10-15 years.

Now, compare that to Blockbuster...........you are two days late with a video and those people are all over you................ Let's put Blockbuster in charge of immigration.

kev
    You can also throw the Immigration Department and the heads of Detention Centres into absolute indecision by claiming that asylum seekers are the natural predators of paedophiles.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    LOL I wish I'd read this bit of advice 2 Xs ago I'd probably have a bigger boat if that was the case .Classic
    THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Live life like a dog,If you cant eat it or hump it ,
    pee on it and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by el_carpo View Post
    This is one everyone probably already knows but.........

Take a tape measurer and measure out along your fishing rod useful lengths and attach a peice of tape for quick reference. For example, where I live, a bass must be 14" in length and a northern pike must be 24" in length to be legal. So, I measure out from the end of my rod handle 14" and 24" and attach a piece of tape to my fishing rod at 14" and 24". It's a quick and easy way to tell if your fish is a keeper or not. It also helps in guestimating the size of a fish especially if you add more markers.
    this is one I did something about a few years back, being a screenprinter I made up some 'rod rulers' about 7mm wide & 700mm long printed on a clear vinyl in metallic silver & stuck to the rod for quick reference & it saves a lot of mucking around scrambling for rulers especially when fishing from land. Well done El carpo, great minds think alike.

Matt
    Last edited by Mattg68; 14-07-2007 at 05:47 PM.
    c'mon, take the bait....

Quote Originally Posted by rumy1 View Post
    Too right .... then every bloke can have big nice dear boats !!!
    Another tip ..... wife's first trip in boat, wait till 30 kt winds, she'll never go out again !
    If you think that way then obvously you married the wrong person.

I put the suggestion to owen to buy a bigger boat, ok so his sights are a little higher now and I have had to say no for now, but he goes fishing nearly when ever he wants, sometimes may not get what he want when he comes home but he goes fishing.
    cheers
    sandyd

Quote Originally Posted by sandyd View Post

sometimes may not get what he want when he comes home
    Too much information!

kev

Top Tips:

Mums. After your kids have mastered spelling with Alphabetti Spaghetti, buy a tin of the normal stuff so as they can practise joined-up writing.

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

May be someone can help me here with a suggestion.How do you lock your family out of your garage when you wanna watch the game beside a potybelly in peace and quiet?
    George
    At Heaven's gate a soldier stood,
    his story ready to tell,
    St Peter said, 'no need my son all is understood,
    Go right in cos you've already served your time in Hell'

Quote Originally Posted by manchild View Post
    May be someone can help me here with a suggestion.How do you lock your family out of your garage when you wanna watch the game beside a potybelly in peace and quiet?
    George
    A few backhanders works wonders

kev

Top Tips:

BONO........don't take the pis* by spending thousands of pounds on pink tinted sunglasses and then ask the working class to give to charity.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtin View Post
    A few backhanders works wonders

kev

Top Tips:

BONO........don't take the pis* by spending thousands of pounds on pink tinted sunglasses and then ask the working class to give to charity.
    Thanks mate but i would like to have an intimate time with the missus in the foreseeable future Baked beans may help,i usually sit around in adam custom in summer that helps too
    George
    his story ready to tell,

Quote Originally Posted by manchild View Post
    Thanks mate but i would like to have an intimate time with the missus in the foreseeable future Baked beans may help,i usually sit around in adam custom in summer that helps too
    George
    LMAO George. If you want to add insult to injury, go for the brussel sprouts with the beans. Don't wear trackies with elastic bottoms though and don't get too close to the stove

kev

Top Tips:

Dieters. Buy only Russian Alphabetti Spaghetti as there are only 22 letters in the Cyrillic alphabet. Just watch the pounds fall off. Sergei Atkinsov

Dont worry i wont get too close ,on a second tought i think my enerG-string is fire and heatproof.
    G
    his story ready to tell,

Didnt people just congratulate you for your tought and meaningful 5000 posts?LOL
    his story ready to tell,