Thread: 19000 Members

19000 Members

I see Ausfish now has 19000 members.

Big Thankyou to Mr +Mrs Ausfish for providing Australia's premier fishing site.

Regards
    seabug

Re: 19000 Members

Geez, thats enough to start a small country, a country based on fishing. Male to female ratio might be a problem.
    En el amor y la guerra, todo hueco es trinchera.

Imagine if we ALL backed the fishing party??? 19000 is some sort of say in things I reckon. Imagine us all rocking up to voice our opinion at parliament house one day. Imagine the impact. We the masses ruled and pushed around by the minorities. Make you think a bit eh? 19000 fisherpersons.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

We shall build a master race.......take over the government......pt a whole now slant on "casting a vote"
    ..Greg...."Termites pay the bills"..... Trailcraft 475...75 Hp E-Tec

steve, congrats mate,did you ever think that you would have that many, you are doing a good thing, i have met some great poeple from here thanks again SID

exellent site must say im addicted to it so my wife say any way

Steve...and all the others who have worked hard to build this growing community....what an amzing achievement...beyond my (and probably your) expectations! COngratulations...more power to ya ! Lawry