Thread: Driving Eurimbula to Middle Creek near Agnes Waters

Question Driving Eurimbula to Middle Creek near Agnes Waters

Team,
    has anyone driven the Middle Creek track lately? I drove in to Eurimbula just before Easter, and would like an insight to the condition of the track through to Middle Creek.

Is it much the same as the track to Eurimbula? I have heard that the Middle Ck track may be a little more '4wd' worthy?

I am heading down there next weekend, lets hope the weather holds until then

Gotta love a camping trip at the start of winter!!!

Cheers.

Ed.

Re: Driving Eurimbula to Middle Creek near Agnes Waters

yes, same as Eurimbula. no need to even get into 4 x 4.

phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Phill - thanks for the info. On my last Eurimbula trip I only used 4x4 once, to get out of the sandy camp spot fully laden and towing the tinny. The other camp sites didn't seem to have the same loose sand issue.

What is the boat ramp like at Middle Ck? I have heard that it is a bit better than the Eurimbula Ck ramp? The Eurimbula ramp made me a bit nervous with the sand over mangrove mud, especially because I travel with a heavy old Troopy, and travel alone.

I was considering fishing landbased at Middle Ck, and leaving the Quintrex at home. It is a couple of '00 kg, which si a bit heavy to go dragging across sand bars if I get stuck with the tide

I also heard that the fishing is a bit better at Middle Ck also?

Cheers.

Ed.

Ed

Went through last June with Finding time towing a 5.2m boat. The track has been improved since the year before. The major bog holes have been upgraded. The ramp is fine. I suspect at low tide acess could be a problem as there is not much water behind it. At that part of the tide there is very little water upstream anyway. We had an enjoyable days fishing with the most success towing lively lures Micro mullets.

Regards

Rob