View Poll Results: Where are my Fellow Ausfishes from?

Voters
687. You may not vote on this poll
  • SE Qld

340 49.49%
  • Sunshine Coast/Hervey Bay

60 8.73%
  • Barrier Reef country

69 10.04%
  • Rest of Qld

29 4.22%
  • Northern NSW

45 6.55%
  • Sydney/Newcastle/Wollongong

40 5.82%
  • Southern NSW

6 0.87%
  • Rest of NSW and ACT

10 1.46%
  • Victoria

19 2.77%
  • Western Australia

11 1.60%
  • South Australia

15 2.18%
  • Tasmania

11 1.60%
  • Northern Territory

4 0.58%
  • New Zealand

1 0.15%
  • Other Countries

27 3.93%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Where we all from?

Re: Where we all from?

I know the map shows where everyone is from. What it dosnt show and what some people mightn see... is the intesity of members from SE Qld.

Thats probably more what I was looking for. And I wasnt far of the mark with 50%. Dosnt suprise me. Its extremely interesting.
    Why is all the good weather around on weekdays?

Cool Re: Where we all from?

yep redlandbay here mate

Quote Originally Posted by coola View Post
    Hi mick (snelly1971) Iam ex tassie and realy miss the best fishing any where in AUS, I've fished North, East and West coast of tassie and inland waters (trout).
    I never go back without a rod. I hope you keep enjoying it down there lucky bugger!!!
    COOLA
    Yep.....we are lucky down here...beats that bloody rat race up there...

Cheers Mick

PS A rat race to me is more than 10 people near me..LOL

This thread is still updating the times of the last postings for some reason ie

Snelly posted his response at 1.01 am yet the general page has continued to update the time of his posting..........as I post this, it was showing Snelly as posting at 4.42 pm instead of 1.01 am.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtin View Post
    This thread is still updating the times of the last postings for some reason ie

Snelly posted his response at 1.01 am yet the general page has continued to update the time of his posting..........as I post this, it was showing Snelly as posting at 4.42 pm instead of 1.01 am.

kev
    Kev,

I noticed the same thing on another "poll" thread & thought I was going batty we might be the only 2

The only explanation I can come up with is whenever someone votes but dosen't leave a post the time of previous post reply changes to when the last vote was made ?
    Last edited by Black_Rat; 27-05-2007 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rat View Post
    Kev,

I noticed the same thing on another "poll" thread & thought I was going batty we might be the only 2

The only explanation I can come up with is whenever someone votes but dosen't leave a post the time of previous post reply changes to when the last vote was made ?
    That's it mate..................I can get some sleep now

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

From Zimbabwe........
    Host your fishing photos at Our Fishing Photos for instant use on FISHING FORUMS. Simply create a free membership, upload your favourite fishing photos. Then copy the BB CODE below your photo and paste it onto your thread on your desired fishing forum. Your image will show instantly after you post your thread. HOPE THIS HELPS
    Fishing boats for sale - Buy and sell fishing boats for free.

Well I definitly didnt expect to see Zimbabwe on here.... But location is London. Welcome anyway.

Hi all ilive in Kallangure north brisbane,

I fish the pine river mainly and sometimes the northern bay.

I would be keen to here from others in my area.

cheers Brian

from the north side of Brisbane .
    went to Tazzie and nearly stayed but the wife said we came here to get away from that sort of weather .................................
    cheers fae haggis ..............

port lincoln south aus. Now thats gods country.pleanty of space for fishing with heaps of fish and no-one else in sight. bloody cold at the moment though..

Id love to fish South Australia.

Heard you guys have the Biggest Kingies and whiting.

Heard some of the Hoodlums nudge 30+ Kgs.

Gotta get me some of that.

Mackay is the place to be, Reef, estuary/creeks and dams, we've got it pretty much all covered.

Cheers

Chris

Townsville here...great city to live

Sepultallica eh, good taste in music