Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: day off in weipa

Re: day off in weipa

We are only a couple of weeks away but are countingdown the hours. This action looks unreal! Thanks Craig, will send it to the boyz. There wont be much work done today, just Weipa dreamin! Cheers.....Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikezone_fly View Post
    Hi Brewsky,

You'll have a ball on the house boat... The best thing is you don't have to travel far to get to your fishing grounds. They park the house boats down in Boyd's Bay, Pera & Pine River. Great areas to fish.

Off Boyd's Bay a week ago....GOING OFF!!

Re: day off in weipa

Wow thirty seven years huh gees you would of noticed a change in things now,
    its is true that janie creek has changed heaps now. i was living in port mcq nsw when i used to do the run up there every two years . but ive heard that heaps of people know about janie creek now and its gets a bit crowded if what others are saying is crowded, i dunno but we used to be the only ones there at the time apart from the odd local weipa campers for anight or two.
    yep seen some huge crocs out that way too, had a ball one night in the local club and camped a couple of nights in the local caravan park too before we headed on our way home, i realy wanna fly up one time and book the houseboat with some friends reckon it would be great seeing as we dont have the time to take off work to drive up . thanks for your post was great to see your pics even though it made me sad miss weipa heaps . what a gorgeous looking son you have cheers