Thread: FLY FISHING SNIPPETS On YOUTUBE

Thumbs up FLY FISHING SNIPPETS On YOUTUBE

Am returning back to Aus in less than two weeks settling in Bundaberg and im chomping at the bit to delve into some saltwater fly fishing. So have been arming myself with some knowledge, went out a bought the 3rd volume of lefty crehs saltwater flyfishing techniques. A good read and im only half way through. Will be keen to work on my fly casting then hit the estuary for some flathead and whiting fishing on fly. I only have a 7 weight at the moment so I think smaller is better to start with. And to amp myself up i thought id watch some videos off youtube.

Heres one of many

=

Just thought those keen saltwater fly anglers would appreciate some of the videos on youtube. This ones from the cape.

Andrew

Re: FLY FISHING SNIPPETS On YOUTUBE

great vid i love it
    figjam :wink:

3 casts, 3 fish.... now that is heaven

There is nothing wrong with a light weight rod. I know of one professional guide who chased bonefish using a 4 weight trout rod and reel. It took him a bit longer but he had just as much fun as the next guy.

Wessel

7wt good choice, but be carefull not to frustrate yourself in windy conditions or using a heavy or large fly.stick with it Andrew good luck

COOLA.