Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jackaroo Won't start

Re: Jackaroo Won't start

Mate got a sugestion for you, put some clear hose on the intake and the return side this will soon tell you if you got air in the line. Any white smoke when it starts after it cranks for a long time. These things had a lot of trouble with the o-rings around the injector nozzles. Also the injectors are open mechanicaly (oil presure) so yes if the wrong oil is fitted it may cause problems. Let me know how you go.

Thanks to all for the thoughts as to the problem.

It seems to have gone away for now. It ran well for the 1 3/4 hour trip to Gatton and the return was fine too. It has sat for the rest of the week and started fine today for a short run around town.

It has had the Holden Recall done around about 18 months ago when they first notified of the recall for the injector fault. Windsor Holden said I was the first to act upon the recall notice in their area.

As far as smoke goes, I have never seen any amounts of smoke coming from the exhaust.

Chris
    Last edited by Angla; 19-05-2007 at 06:39 PM.

Yeah sorry for all th bla bla didn't even read the other threads. Good to hear it ok though.