Thread: Amateur freshwater needs advice

Amateur freshwater needs advice

Hi, I'm a complete amateur when it comes to freshwater fishing.
    Going to Lake Cania with no boat, no lures and no brains.
    What can I use as bait and where can I fish from?

Re: Amateur freshwater needs advice

Well killer does that mean that what you catch you kill ??? The park sells worms or shrimp Just go down to the water....anywhere...There is only limited places that you can fish at Caina... Two things .... get your SIP..and put the Toga back....

Hi Killerkev,

I used the search feature and it gave many links to threads with good information. Here is one. Hit the search button above and type in "cania" for more.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...ighlight=cania

Hope this helps.
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

Gidday killerkev,

I remember researching for my first trip to Awoonga and I must must have spent weeks performing numerous searches on this site for any valuable information and there is a lot to had on this site. Even after all my investigation and I still launched my boat and thought to myself 'now what!!!!'. There is no subsitute for time on the water but any information from web sites, tackle shops and guides will certainly get you there quicker. Also, find a local spot or two that you know hold fish and keep trying those sites even if the first trips come up naught.

I do have one more suggestion, change you nickname. I am sure that 'killerkev' doesn't refer to wholesale slaughter of fish but it is what most people will think. Hope you take this the right way.

cheers
    Raymond