Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 105cm cod

105cm cod

Gday
    Just thought I'd put this 105cm cod I got late last year for you to have a look at. Went out to the dam after work motored over to our spot pulled up and had a xxxx gold and a yarn to some friends while tieing a new leader on,said catch ya later and went 50mtrs and four cast and bang. Sounds easy but doesn't usally happen like this.
    wamjam

Re: 105cm cod

Well done, thats one well conditioned big cod.

Chris

Nice work. Thats a beutiful fish.

Scott.. bloke...Top fish.....

Wow!! What a beautiful fish!!
    Cheers Kim.

Thats one fat fish.
    Well done wamjam.

rossco

bloody ripper fish, bet the smile took a while to get off your face,have to get out there and get some spot xxs off you. cheers bdowdy

Thumbs up Re: 105cm cod

Good one bloke

NIIICE!Another of your pics that will contribute to my Cod dreams.
    The underlying spirit of angling,Is that the skill of the angler,Is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish,And that the latter is entitled to an even chance for his life. Regards, Hardb8.Kickin tails and razin scales since 1979.

WOW! Fantastic catch mate!! Any idea of how many kg's it might've been? Great effort!

Tim.

Gday
    I think it would have been 35ish kgs. Hardb8 don't be shy to call after you get all wedding stuff sorted out !.
    wamjam

Cheers Jam,
    Only two days to go now.Starting to get a little nervous/excited.I will definantly give ya call in the hopefully not to distant future.
    The underlying spirit of angling,Is that the skill of the angler,Is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish,And that the latter is entitled to an even chance for his life. Regards, Hardb8.Kickin tails and razin scales since 1979.

OK mate
    Good luck and I hope everything goes better than you planned it.
    wamjam

good work buddy nice fish

brony

Wow - big mother!