Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trophy Bream

Trophy Bream

here is the fish that got me biggest bream for 2006 at my local club its not the biggest iv got out off this rippin spot but a snodger off a fish anyhow going at 1.255 kg.caught at night around the bay islands.

Re: Trophy Bream

thats a good size mate did you get it on live bait?

nice fish. is that about 38cm i cant see the measuring stick properly. what did ya catch it on.
    Any Days A Good Day For Fishing

shes about 46 cm caught on flesh bait in 30 cm water depth

Cant see it being 46cm

Can't see that 30 year old bream swimming either.

Troy

about 46 and being 46 are 2 different things, it looks like a toy, you should have taken the photo before you stuffed it in the fridge over nite. BIG brim love shallow water.

Quote Originally Posted by sneaky View Post
    about 46 and being 46 are 2 different things, it looks like a toy, you should have taken the photo before you stuffed it in the fridge over nite. BIG brim love shallow water.
    mate u cant get any fresher id luv to see ur fresh fish if u think this toy has been in the fridge overnight

Nice Bream. Would love to catch em that big, specially during a comp. Me personally, it would be still swimming, but I don't keep fish to eat. Each to there own and I won't critisize anyone for keeping a feed. Sounds like your competion wasn't a live weigh in. Should be more live weigh ins, that way it gives the competitors the option of releasing or keeping them for a feed too.
    Again, great fish.

Cheers

Billyboy

Nice Bream mate.....I used to live down in Sydney myself and down there they are very common at that size.
    I dont see how its 46cm though.....

A 2kg Bream is what you call a trophy fish.

Cheers
    Pete

blue mako it aint your right to judge someone on a fishing site for wanting to keep their fish - dry up bloke!

great breambo mate, bet she went hard in the skinny water,

cuzza

BETSY,as a keen bream fisho myself any fish over the 40cm mark is a snodger in my books exspecialy in the bay good work,do you use an alvey or spin gear?i prefer the alvey and have a baitrunner beside me.

46cm, tell him he's dreaming. Maybe 42 at the most. Either way it is a nice fish, so no need to speak crap.

oohh jeeez guys fair go? i said around 46 actually i think it was exactly 44.1 and a half cm depending on how u measure? no fisherman is known to exagerate NEVER?

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_P View Post
    Nice Bream mate.....I used to live down in Sydney myself and down there they are very common at that size.
    I dont see how its 46cm though.....

A 2kg Bream is what you call a trophy fish.

Cheers
    Pete
    yeh cheers mate a 2kg + would be fantastic thats what me brother and i have been trying for,weve been fishing this spot since we were kids our personal record is 1.92 but havnt had 1 up near that weight for a couple off years now