Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cod

cod

hope this works as is first time with photos of a few cod been catching lately. cheers bdowdy.[ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 4228

Attachment 4229

Attachment 4230

Attachment 4231

Attachment 4232

Re: cod

Very beautiful fish. Looks like a nice place that your fishing as well. where about is it that you are fishing? (not asking for specifics, just a general region). Well done.

northern tablelands im lucky to live in a great spot.

great pics Brett,

your sure are lucky to have that so close to home,

most of these fish are caught in10 to 20 min drive from my place, so it is good to be able to fish so close . cheers bdowdy

Very nice mate!!
    I went out to the severn on friday arvo ,I got six small ones,a 93cm and a head ache on saturday morning.
    wamjam

great stuff wamjam, went out sat night and got one of those headaches as well. fishing glenlon this arvo so may get something decent.????? did you get the 93 at copeton. cheeers bdowdy

nice photo's brett. you are lucky to live so close to good cod country, over ten years since the river has cleared enough to use lures out here.
    maybe up your way later in the week, haven't decided yet.

cheers rossco

thanks rossco,ill pm you and if your heading up may catch up . cheers bdowdy...brett

No mate severn river fish. Gday rossco long time no see , have you been to your mates place for a fish ?. I havnt had any luck with a map yet.
    wamjam
    Last edited by wamjam; 09-04-2007 at 09:36 PM.

not yet wamjam,I was working out of town, since july last year.
    I have this week off undecided where to go (barra or cod) will let you guys know if I head your way.

rossco

the cod are very quiet at the moment, yellas going ballistic still got 30 odd and one catty in 2 hours yesterday at glenlyon.cheers bdowdy

gr8 pics dowdy good to see your still out fishing that brother of yours lol we will all have to catch up again one day soon.

Andrew

hi andrew we will have to catch up and do another fishing trip maybe when it warms up.just let me know when would be a good time and when those barra at awoonga are going off. talk soon cheers bdowdy.... ps scotto has been fishing north pine a fair bit and catching a few nice bass and says hi....

Gday rossco I agree with bdowdy the cod are steady so if you here any good story's with the barra I'd run with it.
    wamjam