Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cod

Re: cod

G'day wamjam & bdowdy, I was hoping that the Macintyre might get a run with the long weekend coming up.Have you guys fished rocky dam or know anything about it ?
    Brett I never received your pm must have got eaten in cyber space.

rossco

Sorry rossco the Macintyre has got a small flow in town here so if the rain was wide spead enough it should be good. Rocky dam is this the dam at the intersection where you turn to go to Wollangra from the Yetman to Warialda rd?.If it is I sure its only a farm type dam on the stock route.
    wamjam

sorry rossco never heard of it,whats in there .cheers bdowdy

rocky dam is on the yetman-warialda rd saw the signs on our trip there a few weeks ago all ways looking for more options.

rossco

sounds interresting may have a look next time heading that way.cheers bdowdy.

Gday rossco mate it wouldnt hurt to pull up and have a look but Im pretty sure there wouldnt be much in there.
    wamjam

nice fish mate
    how heavy do you think they were?

hi hhhhhh the fish on the first page are roughly 5to6lb dont weigh em just catch photo and release em, the one on the second page about 10lb . just love catching em .cheers bdowdy

Gday Brett
    Any fish ???????? or have they all been frozen, I heard you have a record cold day.
    wamjam

hi wamjam ive been so flat out i havnt wet a line at all, my dad passed away of a massive heart attack, and i then spent a week in newcastle, home now and off to gold coast to buy myself a new boat next week. so much happening so ill wet a line soon . been getting sh....t loads of snow in the hills so the kids have been having a ball. talk soon mate bdowdy.

Sorry to hear about your dad.
    Scott

thanks mate it was quick . cheers bdowdy