Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cod

Re: cod

G'day guys,have already made arrangements to go your way I'm keen to have a good look around if the fishing is slow.

heres another nice cod coming into winter. cheers bdowdy[ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 5148

Bloody hell mate whats this a codathon,your into them.Nice looking fish!. I'm going to Copeton tomorrow and saturday night for a private fishing comp, Should be interesting because I havent been out for a while ,probably end up bloody drunked and get nothing again ,got to be better than not drunk and get nothing.
    wamjam

mate now i can put photos up i thouht id send a couple ,let me know how you go as weather is terrible over here im getting keen to get into a few but just too cold and wet. cheers bdowdy.

Gday mate I knocked off work at 3:15 run around and got my sh#t together looked at the weather ,5:00pm and thought nah too old for this camping in the rain business.So tomorrow morning more organized ,look out specklies.
    wamjam

yeh weather is sh...t but we need some rain so suppose cant complain. hope you do alright.cheers bdowdy

Not wrong mate the rain is good ,the river here needs it bad.Best thing is I've got these beers to drink, its dry and I can play with the young fella. Its all good .
    wamjam

im hearing you ive got aweek off and cant do anything except sink a few and hang out with the kids ALL GOOD. cheers bdowdy

How much rain are you getting there, enough to run some water?
    rossco

since thursday have had 55mm at tenterfield and still raining. ITS ALL GOOD. get some flow into the creeks and rivers as there has been plenty of duck weed covering some good waterholes. cheers bdowdy

We got 60mm up to yesterday,havent checked since,
    wamjam

Good rain guys only 17mm here,wamjam any flow in the Severn or Macintyre rivers.

rossco

hi wamjam and rossco got good fresh in tenterfield creek had about 65mm all up hope the sun now comes out and that icey wind goes so i can go fishing. cheers bdowdy

Gday rossco the Macintyre doesnt look like it got any run off. Don't know about the Severn but I did hear they let some water out of Pindari about two weeks ago , not sure on that but. That new sight looks interesting.
    wamjam

yeh rossco not bad viewing, did you get my pm i dont know if there workingas sent afew but havnt heard.cheers bdowdy