Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: REXY or ET

Re: REXY or ET

Yep, ET gets my vote.

Josh

From that list, I'd go with ET, but if I had a choice, I'd go with a mate of mines (now deceased) grandfather. He told us stories of the great fishing to be had up north using (in his words) "the greatest bait known to man". Unbelieveable stuff.

Of course, he should've been throwing those grenades at the japs and not at the fish True story.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie bouy View Post
    I don’t want to make any allegations, but I have heard of one of them fighting a bucket for video footage…. Does anyone have and similar comments or stories of theses antics going on?
    No not surprised! .... Some guides / operators i've fished with over the years have confirmed some shenanigans ..... but don't mention names .... For obvious reasons NAGG

rexy for me, few more laughs and stories with him, but i also think malcom florence would be great as well.

Ausfish New Member

ET, if would take me to the new resort on Groote Eyeland. Spent a few days there about 5 years ago & went fishing with 1 of the locals he featured on his show known as 'Blackout'. A beutiful place & exelent fishing.

Rexxy may have his problems but from what I have seen of ET's shows, he is more elitist in his pursuits...Rex has more general bloke fishing
    Besides, ET is from NSW....how could you spend more than 5 minutes with a dirty cockroach???? Not me...

Prefer go fishin on me own!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greenie.77 View Post
    rexy for me, few more laughs and stories with him, but i also think malcom florence would be great as well.
    .... Sorry Greenie.77 ... poor Mal is no longer with us! ..... also take a look at the video " Golden Fins of Montague" .... talk about a continuity issue ... put me off Mal NAGG

ET for sure anyday. Although Rexy is a laugh sometimes, he sort of comes accross as a general smart arse! Lol.

Charlie Buoy, I certainly have heard stories of the Bearded Burbler bubbling out his own Burley trail (how's that for an alliteration!! ).

Also, ET might take you to Groote. A fantastic place i wish to visit on my lifetime.

However, even though ET comes accross as a legend, i too would much prefer a trip with Malcolm Douglas! That man is amazing. Just to put it out there, Bushy is a legend too!!

Cheers, Mitch.

But give me a trip with malcom douglas up north anyday.
    Now Yea..That would be good, I loved his shows, top bloke..
    We still get to see his shows every now and then.

Theres Nothing like a good days fishing.

What about Bob Dyer or Zane Grey?

Now THEY are a couple of legends.

et for sure does rexy even fish outside anymore. i dont think the old guy can still handle the seas haha

i like to go with the guys from Fishing WA.....

ET because I like his boat

if ever had the chance, would go with either.
    would be a great day, probably learn something aswell haha.
    e.t would be my choice though.

cheers dave.