Page 27 of 318 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke of the Day - Please keep them G Rated

Re: Joke of the Day

nope
    bugger

Neighborhood Hazard
    (or: Why the Cops Won't Patrol Brice Street Anymore)
    Author: Daniel Meyer

I never dreamed slowly cruising on my motorcycle through a residential neighborhood could be so incredibly dangerous! Little did I suspect ...I was on Brice Street - a very nice neighborhood with perfect lawns and slow traffic. As I passed an oncoming car, a brown furry missile shot out from under it and tumbled to a stop immediately in front of me.

It was a squirrel, and must have been trying to run across the road when it encountered the car. I really was not going very fast, but there was no time to brake or avoid it -- it was that close. I hate to run over animals, and I really hate it on a motorcycle, but a squirrel should pose no danger to me. I barely had time to brace for the impact.

Animal lovers, never fear. Squirrels, I discovered, can take care of themselves! Inches before impact, the squirrel flipped to his feet. He was standing on his hind legs and facing my oncoming Valkyrie with steadfast resolve in his little beady eyes. His mouth opened, and at the last possible second, he screamed and leapt! I am pretty sure the scream was squirrel for, "Bonzai!" or maybe, "Die you gravy-sucking, heathen scum!" The leap was nothing short of spectacular ... as he shot straight up, flew over my windshield, and impacted me squarely in the chest. Instantly, he set upon me. If I did not know better, I would have sworn he brought 20 of his little buddies along for the attack. Snarling, hissing, and tearing at my clothes, he was a frenzy of activity. As I was dressed only in a light T-shirt, summer riding gloves, and jeans this was a bit of a cause for concern. This furry little tornado was doing some damage!

Picture a large man on a huge black and chrome cruiser, dressed in jeans, a T-shirt, and leather gloves, puttering at maybe 25 mph down a quiet residential street, and in the fight of his life with a squirrel. And losing... I grabbed for him with my left hand. After a few misses, I finally managed to snag his tail. With all my strength, I flung the evil rodent off to the left of the bike, almost running into the right curb as I recoiled from the throw. That should have done it. The matter should have ended right there. It really should have. The squirrel could have sailed into one of the pristinely kept yards and gone on about his business, and I could have headed home. No one would have been the wiser.

But this was no ordinary squirrel. This was not even an ordinary pissed-off squirrel. This was an EVIL MUTANT ATTACK SQUIRREL OF DEATH ! Somehow he caught my gloved finger with one of his little hands and, with the force of the throw, swung around and with a resounding thump and an amazing impact, he landed squarely on my back and resumed his rather antisocial and extremely distracting activities. He also managed to take my left glove with him! The situation was not improved. Not improved at all. His attacks were continuing, and now I could not reach him. I was startled to say the least.

The combination of the force of the throw, only having one hand (the throttle hand) on the handlebars, and my jerking back unfortunately put a healthy twist through my right hand and into the throttle. A healthy twist on the throttle of a Valkyrie can only have one result. Torque. This is what the Valkyrie is made for, and she is very, very good at it. The engine roared and the front wheel left the pavement. The squirrel screamed in anger. The Valkyrie screamed in ecstasy. I screamed in ... well ... I just plain screamed.

Now picture a large man on a huge black and chrome cruiser, dressed in jeans, a slightly squirrel-torn-t-shirt, wearing only one leather glove, and roaring at maybe 50 mph and rapidly accelerating down a quiet residential street on one wheel and with a demonic squirrel on his back. The man and the squirrel are both screaming bloody murder. With the sudden acceleration I was forced to put my other hand back on the handlebars and try to get control of the bike. This was leaving the mutant squirrel to his own devices, but I really did not want to crash into somebody's tree, house, or parked car. Also, I had not yet figured out how to release the throttle ... my brain was just simply overloaded. I did manage to mash the back brake, but it had little effect against the massive power of the big cruiser.

About this time the squirrel decided that I was not paying sufficient attention to this very serious battle (maybe he is an evil mutant NAZI attack squirrel of death), and he came around my neck and got INSIDE my full-face helmet with me. As the faceplate closed part way, he began hissing in my face. I am quite sure my screaming changed intensity. It had little effect on the squirrel, however. The RPMs on The Dragon maxed out (since I was not bothering with shifting at the moment) so her front end started to drop.

Now picture a large man on a huge black and chrome cruiser, dressed in jeans, a very raggedly torn T-shirt, wearing only one leather glove, roaring at probably 80 mph, still on one wheel, with a large puffy squirrel's tail sticking out of the mostly closed full-face helmet. By now the screams are probably getting a little hoarse. Finally I got the upper hand ... I managed to grab his tail again, pulled him out of my helmet, and slung him to the left as hard as I could. This time it worked ... sort-of. Spectacularly sort-of ... so to speak.

Picture a new scene. You are a cop. You and your partner have pulled off on a quiet residential street and parked with your windows down to do some paperwork. Suddenly a large man on a huge black and chrome cruiser, dressed in jeans, a torn T-shirt flapping in the breeze, and wearing only one leather glove, moving at probably 80 mph on one wheel, and screaming bloody murder roars by and with all his strength throws a live squirrel grenade directly into your police car.

I heard screams. They weren't mine... I managed to get the big motorcycle under control and dropped the front wheel to the ground. I then used maximum braking and skidded to a stop in a cloud of tire smoke at the stop sign of a busy cross street. I would have returned to fess up (and to get my glove back). I really would have. Really. Except for two things. First, the cops did not seem interested or the slightest bit concerned about me at the moment When I looked back, the doors on both sides of the patrol car were flung wide open. The cop from the passenger side was on his back, doing a crab walk into somebody's front yard, quickly moving away from the car. The cop who had been in the driver's seat was standing in the street and was aiming a riot shotgun at his own police car. So the cops were not interested in me. They often insist to "let the professionals handle it" anyway. That was one thing.

The other? Well, I could clearly see shredded and flying pieces of foam and upholstery from the back seat. But I could also swear I saw the squirrel in the back window, shaking his little fist at me, shooting me the finger ... That is one dangerous squirrel. And now he has a patrol car. A somewhat shredded patrol car ... but it was all his. I took a deep breath, turned on my turn-signal, made a gentle right turn off of Brice Street, and sedately left the neighborhood I decided it was best to just buy myself a new pair of gloves. And some Band-Aids.

bidkev

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down for the night and went to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars".

"What does that tell you?" "Watson
    Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerfill and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiflil day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you ########, some bastard has stolen our tent."

Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church.
    Everyone started screaming and running for the exit, trampling each
    other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate.
    Soon, everyone had exited the church except for one elderly gentleman,
    who sat calmly in his seat without moving, seemingly oblivious to the
    fact that God's ultimate enemy was in his presence.
    So Satan walked up to the old man and said, "Don't you know who I am?"
    The man replied, "Yep, sure do."
    "Aren't you afraid of me?" Satan asked.
    "Nope, sure ain't." said the man.
    "Don't you realize I can kill with a word?" asked Satan.
    "Don't doubt it for a minute," returned the old man, in an even tone.
    "Did you know that I could cause you profound horrifying, AGONY for all
    eternity?" persisted Satan.
    "Yep," was the calm reply.
    "And you're still not afraid?" asked Satan.
    "Nope," said the old man.
    More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, "Well, why aren't you afraid
    of me?"
    The man calmly replied, "Been married to your sister for 44 years."

bidkev

Mujibar was trying to get into Australia legally through Immigration.

The Immigration Officer said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one.
    Unless you pass it you cannot enter Australia."

Mujibar said, "I am ready."

The officer said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and
    Green."

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister Officer, I am ready."

The Officer said, "Go ahead."

Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it
    up,and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

Mujibar now works at a telstra call centre near you.

Apartment for Rent

A businessman met a beautiful girl and agreed to spend the night with her for $500 ... so they did.

Before he left, he told her that he didn’t have any cash with him, but he would have his secretary write a cheque as soon as he got to the office and mail it to her, calling the payment "RENT FOR APARTMENT."

On the way to the office, he began to regret what he had done, realizing that the
    whole event was not worth the price, so he had his secretary send a cheque for $250 and enclosed the following typed note:

Dear Madam,
    Enclosed you will find a cheque in the amount of $250 for rent of your apartment. I am not sending the amount agreed upon, because when I rented the apartment, I was under the impression that:-
    1) It had never been occupied.
    2) That there was plenty of heat.
    3) That it was small enough to make me feel cosy and at home.
    However, I found out that it had been previously occupied, that there
    wasn't any heat, and that it was entirely too large.
    Upon receipt of the note, the girl immediately returned the cheque for $250 with the following note:-
    Dear Sir,
    First of all, I cannot understand how you expect a beautiful apartment to remain unoccupied indefinitely. As for the heat, there is plenty of it, but you need to know how to turn it on. Regarding the space, the apartment is indeed of regular size, but if you don't have enough furniture to fill it, please don't blame the landlady. Please now send the rent in full or I will be forced to contact your present landlady.

>>
    >>Oil Crisis
    >>
    >>>A lot of people can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage
    >>>here in our country.
    >>>Well, there's a very simple answer.
    >>>Nobody bothered to check the oil. We just didn't know we were getting
    >>>low.
    >>>The reason for that is purely geographical.
    >>>Our oil is located in Bass Strait and off the coast of W.A..
    >>>Our dipsticks are located in Canberra.
    >>

INDIAN RHAPSODY - Make sure you sing the tune while you read it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Naan, just killed a man
    poppadom against his head
    Had lime pickle now he's dead.
    Naan, dinner's just begun
    But now I'm gonna throw it all away.
    Naan, ooh, ooh ooh oooooooh
    Didn't mean to make you cry
    If I'm not back from the loo by this time tomorrow
    Curry on, curry on
    Cause nothing really Madras.
    Too late, my dinner's gone
    Sends shivers down my spine
    Bottom aching all the time
    Goodbye onion bhaji, I've got to go
    Gotta leave you all behind and use the loo.
    Naan, ooh, ooh ooh ooooh
    This korma is so mild
    I sometimes wish we'd never come here at all.

[guitar solo]

I see a little chicken tikka on the side
    Rogan Josh, Rogan Josh, pass the chutney made of mango
    Vindaloo does nicely Very very spicy Meat!
    Byriani (Byriani)
    Byriani (Byriani)
    Byriani and a naan
    (A vindaloo loo loo loo)
    I've eaten balti, somebody help me
    He's eaten balti, get him to the lavatory
    Stand you well back
    'Case the loo is quarantined...
    Here it comes
    There it goes
    Technicolor yawn
    I chunder
    No!
    It's coming up again (There he goes)
    I chunder, it's coming back again (There he goes)
    Coming back again (up again)
    Here it comes again.
    (No no no no no no NO)
    On my knees, I'm on my knees
    On his knees, Oh, there he goes
    This vindaloo
    Is about to wreck my guts
    Poor meee.. poor meeee...poor MEEEEEE!

[guitar solo]

So you think you can chunder and then feel alright?
    So you try to eat curry and drink beer all night?
    Ooooooh maybe, but now you'll puke like a baby
    Just had to come out
    It just had to come right out in here.

[guitar solo]

[slow bit]

Korma or dupizza
    bhaji, naan or saag
    Nothing makes a difference
    Nothing makes a difference
    To meee....
    Any way the wind blows.... (shshshsh)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror, complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small.

Instead of automatically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion: "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and I stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.
    "How long will this take?" I ask.
    "They will grow larger over a period of years," he replies.
    I stop. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"
    Without missing a beat he says, "Worked for your bum, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of physical therapy, he may even walk again. Stupid, stupid man.

lmao rob its great
    Bring on the Marlin!!!

DaneCross

DOWN ON THE FARM

A little boy comes down for breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores. Not yet, said the little boy. #
    His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.
    Well, he's a little pissed off, so he goes to feed the chickens and kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows and kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs and kicks a pig.
    He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry #cereal.
    How come I don't get any eggs and bacon?
    "Why don't I have any milk on my cereal?" he asks.
    Well, his mother says, I saw you kick the chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. #I saw you kick the cow, so for a week, you aren't getting any milk.
    Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.
    The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says,
    "You gonna tell him or should I?"

DNO40

Very Good DC

Harry went to the Australian Tax Office for a job interview. The interviewer looked at his resume and asked him, "Have you worked for the government before?"

"Yes, I served 8 years in the army."

"Good, that counts in your favour. Do you have any disabilities?"

"I am 80% disabled. A mortar round blew off my testicles so they declared me disabled. It doesn't affect my ability to work."

"Sorry to hear about the damage, but I have good news for you. I can hire you immediately. Our working hours are 8.00 to 4.00. Come on in about 10 tomorrow, and we'll get you started."

"If working hours are from 8 to 4, why do you want me to come at 10?"

"This is a government department. We don't do anything but sit around and scratch our balls for the first two hours. No point you coming in for that."