Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help,Fridges at a good price?

Re: Help,Fridges at a good price?

eBay mate check em out you might grab a bargain
    Tight lines <*)(((((((((><

i bought aan 80l icemate from sundown marine for 990. they threw in a 120ah deep cycle battery,dual range thermometer and 240v adaptor and i have been very happy with it,it is same as evacool with danfoss compessor etc made by same people but has hard plastic case instead of fibreglass so it will take a knock and not crack,not that we want to knock our fridges cheers

catfishkid - do you mean fridgemate? I think icemate are the esky and fridgemate the yellow fridges. Sounds like an awesome deal. I'm looking at an evakool 47L or fridgemate 55L myself - I'll have to ask Sundown what they could do for me.

Thanks for the tip.
    Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by chisel View Post
    catfishkid - do you mean fridgemate? I think icemate are the esky and fridgemate the yellow fridges. Sounds like an awesome deal. I'm looking at an evakool 47L or fridgemate 55L myself - I'll have to ask Sundown what they could do for me.

Thanks for the tip.
    Cheers, Steve.
    You are right it is the fridgemate sorry for the mistake,and the deal was a special they had going i dont know if it still on but a mate of mine bought the same as mine and he is very happy also. cheers

we got the fidgemate by eva cool, we got the 70 ltr one paid $1070 for it! took it away camping for 10 days and it started playing up on the second day! would run constantly and not get very cold! anyway took it back to where we bought it from when we got back, and they sent it away to be repaired! turned out that the condensor fan was faulty and needed replacing! now it is fantastic! the freezer section gets down to -21.9 deg.C. very impressed! very easy to clean, and strong! also with a 5 year warrenty ya gotta be happy with that!
    Last edited by shano; 12-05-2007 at 08:25 PM.