Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: where to live & fish in Qld?

Re: where to live & fish in Qld?

Neil

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Don't tell the southerners about Bribie.
    Deep water access to Moreton.
    Not too close to BrisVegas but close enough.
    Nice lifestyle
    Soon to have plenty of drinking water...

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by kingtin View Post
    Mate, don't get me wrong. I've worked with kids in one way or another for the last 30 yrs and have loved it.

Enjoy it mate and look forward to the day when he/she can hold onto a fishing rod. Yours (and their) delight when they catch their first fish will be awesome and will stay in your memory forever.

kev
    I cant wait Kev! I have his little set up pick out already! haha.

Mick.

Well the bad news for some is it looks like HERVEY BAY is the winner not 100% yet but its the odd's on favorite. Sorry to all the hervey bay locals, but will do my best to not devalue the area to much Leigh

Donnybrook near Birbie Island is the go for me. It's a fishing paradise.

I moved to Bundaberg 3 years ago ...... best thing i ever did. Will never go back to the big smoke. We are surrounded by five rivers/waterways .... and mud crabs to die for ..... Just perfect

mate id steer away from deception bay, wont beat around the bush, its full of grubs and rednecks. however, id suggest anywhere up the sunshine coast. another suggestion would be shorncliffe, on the water and a lovely spot, close to brisbane, and good lauching spot to head to moreton for fishing.

Deception bay is the home of the 8 seater tarago, nimbus and starwagon. choice bro ! NOT !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aus2045 View Post
    Donnybrook near Birbie Island is the go for me. It's a fishing paradise.
    Fishing Paradise?????????????

I didn't think you could catch a fish mate!!!!!

You know, the fishing for the poor thread.

Sold all your gear yet????????????

i think the only thing you'd catch at deception bay would be the bastards stealing your car

GO SHORNCLIFFE, i live just behind the cliff on friday street, i hear the waves when the tide is up and can see the water from my foothpath, like fish guts said close to brisbane, in between the coasts, not to far away from anything, and your right on the bay aswell, that and theres a fair few fishing secrets that i wont delve into. all that on top of an area with history, large house blocks, not much traffic, and you can walk from one side of the suburb to the other in 15mins from anywhere!

I'm reading this thread with imterest, cos in a few years I'm going to emmigrate to OZ, and I have been looking at the Brisbane area

A few years Dave? Take the leap now.

I honetly would mate, it's just a finance situation for me, it's impossible to find a job near where I live, otherwise, if I had the money, I would literally leave tomorrow

Yeah. It's a bit hard without the cash but, we have all been there. What sort of work do you prefer?

I would prefer to work with animals, or outdoors, but would honestly work anywhere to save the money up

All the best with it Dave. You never know, I might bump into you as we are heading up that way shortly.