Thread: Outlaw Charters

Thumbs up Outlaw Charters

G'day folks, my father is visiting from Kalgoorlie in mid May and has hit me up for a fishing charter. So I asked him where he wanted to leave from, what fish was he after etc etc. After lots umms and oohs it come down to this, would rather reef fish, a charter with only 4 or so people on it and coast isn't an issue (I'm paying for it as a "birthday present" )

I did a search on fishing charters and from what he wanted I have come up with John Goodings Outlaw charters.
    I am just curious on the opinions of people that have gone out on Outlaw charters?

Cheers, Mick.

Re: Outlaw Charters

Hi Mick

John Gooding comes highly recommended. He only takes a few guys at a time and tailors the charter to the needs of the customers. He is a good bloke and will make sure your Dad has a great charter. He is highly respected by Tackle Industry and his opinion on new equipment is highly regarded. As far as the Charters go, it is all about the customer and I have never heard a negative report attached to his name.

Regards, Shane
    Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent genius will not; un-rewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone is omnipotent."

From all accounts John Gooding gives value for money. Haven't been out with him personally, but have only heard good things from those who have. Really knows his stuff.

Cheers

Rhys

Get in Early Mick,

John is a very easy going guy and will leave no stone unturned to get you onto the fish. you wont be dissapointed

Garry

can't say too much more that hasn't already been said,,,, great bloke and ""cares"" about the client,,,

choppa
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

G'day Mick,

I did a day charter with him a couple of years ago and had a great day. Plenty of fish and a good bloke.

Regards,
    Dave.

Great, thanks guys. I think I'll have to give him a call and make a booking then.

Cheers, Mick.