Thread: Noosa Tips

Noosa Tips

Hi All

Have been a member here at Ausfish for a couple of months and finding the information invaluable (and sometimes entertaining )...keep it coming!!!!

I'll be in Noosa for a couple of days late next week (work ) but will have time to flick some SP's late afternoon or early morning. Was hoping that I could get some tips/info regarding

locations
    SP types & colours that work well
    tides???
    etc

I will be land based, thanks in advance

Yappa

Re: Noosa Tips

Hi Yapoon,
    Some places of interest would be munna bridge, woods bays at the end of hastings street, Wyeba bridge & Gympie Terrace all these spots work well at dusk & dawn you can access these areas by car & then explore on foot. I would recommend dropping in to Hooked on Tackle shop on the main road between Noosaville & Tewantin for some more up to date reports.
    Good luck Yappa.

PETE MATE

You could also try the rock walls where the boat hires are, I have caught some nice fish from there.

Cheers, Mick.

I would also try Munna pt. Drive down to the end of Russel St at Noosaville and fish from the rocks next to the Fisheries Dept, all the way around the beach behind the caravan park, upto the Coast Guard for Trevally, Queenfish & Flathead

Thanks Pete, Mick & Big Gav

Thanks for the many spots to try, checked them out on Google Maps.

I will only be in Noosa for a couple of days and won't have much time to fish, we'll see how things go.

Thanks again

Yappa