Thread: Awoonga the week before easter

Thumbs up Awoonga the week before easter

I am looking to go to Awoonga the week before easter for a couple of days (hopefully get some runs on the board) I believe there is two caravan/camping grounds, I am wondering which one is the best and what is the contact number????

Chhers Matt.B.

Re: Awoonga the week before easter

Willowgrove would be the pick of em mate!! best ring soon if ya want a site.
    http://www.willowgroveontheriver.com.au/ Or theres Lake Awoonga caravan park right at the dam Ph 07 4975 0155

Cheers Les

Lake Awoonga C/P has new managers mate, great people with lots of enthusiasm. Give them a chance, Rome wasnt built in a day.............and they have some ground to make up after Hinnenberg left................who left it it a sh$t fight I might add.
    I'd suggest tryn them, since Chris has left Willowgrove.
    Either way you wont go wrong (hopefully)
    Cheers
    Jas

Willowgrovw would be my pick, try to get a site down the back away from the servo.
    I have also stayed for a couple of nights at the motel, I think its called Benaraby Hilltop Motel, room for parking the boat but a bit more expensive than camping.
    cheers
    Brian

Have spoke to the new managers at the Awoonga park, just to double and triple check on my booking. Only double checked on my booking last yr with the previous mis-managers, and hence ended up with a double booked site. The new mob seem friendly and are adamant that things have changed. Hope so, or I'll be sleeping in the boat! Think you'll be extremely lucky to get a site at this late stage but Matt.