Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Steve Brown health scare

Re: Steve Brown health scare

Good to hear that you're on the mend Steve. Take it easy mate.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Hi Steve,
    great to see you on the road to recovery. My wife Deb was also lucky to received the same warning as you last year.
    I think yours happened just a few days after we cancelled our fishing trip with webby, hope the stress of this didnt contribute!
    Anyway, hope you continue your good rate of recovery and dont get sea-sick in that waterbed!
    Cheers
    Mono
    "May your ratchet keep screamin"
    www.ausfish.com.au/bpc

Steve
    Great to see you up and about mate. At this rate you will be back fishing in no time flat.

Regards
    Shane Boese
    Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent genius will not; un-rewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone is omnipotent."

Great to hear you are on the road to recovery!! I have heard fishing is very relaxing. You should be prescribed much more of it.!! Be well.
    Cheer Kim.

Steve it sure is a wake up call I'll bet. You are right in that not everyone gets that second chance so in that regard you can count your lucky stars. Perhaps I should get my blood tests doen sooner rather than later. Glad you are on the mend.

Regards,

Poodroo

Steve,

good to see your doing alright. Hope you didnt have the pleasure of meeting my mate Rudy whilst you were in ICU at Greenslopes. If so i hope you gave him hell. Speedy recovery mate.

Andrew

Good to see everything has sorted its self out.
    Thats some serious blockages.
    Give it a month or so and i bet you feel better than ever.

neil