Thread: Long Range Fuel

Long Range Fuel

Hi'
    I'm after a long range fuel tank for a 93 GQ Patrol LWB Diesel
    Any ideas, I've tried the wreckers from Sydney to Brisbane, can get the extra 70 litre tank, but would prefer pulling out the current 90L and putting in a 120L+ any help greatley appreciated.
    Rob

Re: Long Range Fuel

Check out ebay, they have auxillary and replacements advertised regularly. Some new and others used. Just go to this page

http://motors.listings.ebay.com.au/C...istingItemList

It is found in....

Cars - Cars Accessories and Tuning - 4X4 Accessories

Brett

May 2006 Order New Hilux - June 2006 Order ARB & Other Goodies - August 2006 Organise fitting of ARB & Other Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Delivery of New Hilux with Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Break Goodies - 3rd September 2006 Use Angle Grinder to Modify New Goodies - 4th July 2007 BEND ARB rear protection bar (Big Rocks) - 31st July 2007 Notice cracked welds in the ute tub. TWIST!! - September 2007 Bend Alloy Side Steps - Feb 2008 Install steel side steps - March 2008 Bend Steel steps & Punture Diff Lock Air Line

Re: Long Range Fuel

could try some of the 4x4 specialty shops get a custom tank depending on money i guess
    personally id go the extra tank in preference to a larger tank or both if doing serious trips